Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine's Day Look 1: Tickled Pink

Hey everyone! I haven't posted any looks lately cause my eczema has been acting up on my left eye and is just barely clearing up. There's still a small lil patch lingering but i wanted to get this started. I decided to do a few looks that you can wear for Valentine's day or any day actually.

When I think of Valentines day, the color pink or red comes to mind. So for the first look, I chose to go with a soft pink look all around. Something sweet and feminine, Nothing too dramatic except for the lashes but even then Ive worn lashes more intense then the ones I'm wearing here.





Products used: 
Face 
MUFE Mat Velvet + (40 Natural Beige)
L'oreal Magic Lumi light infusing primer mixed with foundation
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing concealer (medium)
MUFE HD Powder
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
theBalm Hot Mama! blush 
Eyes 
UDPP Eden 
Inglot #353 (all over lids to brows, also to set liner on the waterline)
MAC Naked Lunch (inner 3rd of lid and lower lash line) 
MAC Expensive Pink ( middle of lid)
MAC Sushi Flower (outer half of crease) 
MAC Brun (outer corner, lower lash line) 
MAC Shroom (brow highlight)
ULTA Automatic eyeliner in deep brown (smudged on lower lash line)
MAC Fascinating eye kohl (waterline)
Physicians Formula Ultra Black 2-in1 Lash boosting eyeliner (top lash line)
L'oreal False Fiber Mascara (top & bottom lashes)
Miss Adoro Lashes #43
Brows 
MUFE Brow corrector #3 
MAC NW25 studio finish concealer to clean up the line under my brows 
Lips 
NYX Natural lip liner (filled in entire lips)
MAC A Perfect Day lipstick
Hope this will help if you're not sure how to wear your makeup for Valentine's!

13 comments:

  1. Love the look very pretty and like how you lined the waterline a light color too. I can never do that my pencils are too white and it doesnt look right on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I did use a white liner but I set it with a cream/flesh toned eye shadow so that it isn't too stark. U should try it!

      Delete
  2. Awww pretty look! I love how full your lips are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty! I love how you've done your eyes, it looks really sultry and sexy but isn't too ott.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, you look gorgeous!! I love this soft eye look, the shadows are blended sooo nicely :)) Terrific post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I'm from San Jose as well so I knew I had to follow.

    xoxo
    http://www.francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the post doll! have a lovely tuesday!
    oh! and be sure to enter yourself in my very first giveaway!

    hugs, xo
    Enter my Valentines Day Giveaway Here!! *BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo....pretty. A valentine's day look should be soft and sweet and you achieved that with this look.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...