Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January MyGlam Bag

If you haven't heard of MyGlam yet, you can check out their website by clicking here . To put it short, its a monthly subscription service just like Birch Box. You can also check out my December bag here if you like.


This months bag had products from companies that are "cruelty-free, organic, all natural and earthy" as stated on a flyer included in the package. Everyone received the same thing with the exception of getting a nail polish or eyeshadow from theBalm. 
 
There was a flyer with the list of products and the prices but i found them to be off or priced higher then what i saw the current selling prices for them on the Internet. The total value of my bag came up to $38.94. Price breakdown and links to where to purchase the items are listed below. 


Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 2oz. - $4.50 value, 16oz. Is $36 so I just divided it.
 


Overall I'm pleased with this months bag. Ive been curious about the Wen hair care line so this is a nice introduction to the company. Also the nail polish I received isn't some weird color I wouldn't wear. It shows up brighter in the picture but it's a deep red. The mask i don't really care to much for but it wont hurt to try. As for the concealer, luckily the shades I received will work for me but I'm curious as to why they included it in the bag since there was no question to answer what my skin tone was so I worry for those who are darker then me cause I'd see it as a waste. I would have thought they would just have a voucher code to redeem it online so you can pick your own shade. 

Did any of you subscribe to MyGlam? What do you think of it?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its pretty cheap and they have the travel/sample sizes if you dont wanna commit to a full tube.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting goodies there, I'm becoming more and more interested in signing up for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! I still haven't signed up yet, but hopefully I will soon.

    Mary
    http://simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, i love cucumber masks! and the wen conditioner looks interesting. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's not a bad box!! the concealer looks really luxe :))

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...