Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inglot black Friday haul and swatches

Hey everyone. I made an order from Inglot when they had their black Friday sale going on. I didn't own anything from Inglot and Everything was 15% off and free shipping so i wanted to take advantage of that since at the time, there were no Inglot stores near me. I heard they already opened a counter at the Macy's Union Square in San Francisco but I haven't gone to check it out yet, plus it's about an hour away.

Ive been meaning to post this in December but Inglot took forever with my order and they sent me a teal liner instead of a cream blush. So I had to contact them to let them know of their mistake and to send me the correct item. Let me tell you, trying to get a hold of someone at the Chelsea market store is a pain in the butt. I had to call and email that specific location because that's where my order was sent from. I placed my order the weekend after thanksgiving and it took near a month to receive my shipment. When I finally got the email notification about my order being shipped, there was just a number but no link and no info on what carrier they used for shipment. I even emailed them asking about what carrier they use but never got a reply back. Calling them was no use because it rang a couple times then went to this automated message saying their voicemail wasn't set up so I couldn't leave a message. Finally after a few emails I sent, they email me back apologizing and told me they'd send me the right items. So I finally got my other blush today after finding a note on the front door yesterday of an attempt to deliver but no one was here to sign for it. It would have been nice if Inglot had let me known who the carrier was, the estimated arrival and that a signature was required. I don't think I'll be ordering from their website anytime soon.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to get that out. Anyways I only ordered 5 shadows and 2 of their AMC Cream blushes. I just want to test out a couple of things from the brand before ordering more.  I also got a Large Zpalette to house my new Inglot shadows. On to the swatches!


Inglot rainbow #120R, Pearl #448, Pearl #439, Pearl #428 & Matte #353


Shadows were swatched over UDPP on top row and no primer on the bottom row
Inglot rainbow #120R

Pearl #448, Pearl #439, Pearl #428 & Matte #353





indoor natural lighting, no flash

with flash


Mixed, 86 swatched heavy and blended, 84 swatched heavy and blended. Taken indoors with natural light, no flash.

with flash


I didn't swatch the liner because i wasn't sure if Inglot wanted me to return it. So far, I'm pretty impressed with Inglots product quality which isn't a surprise since everyone raves about them so much. I just wish they named their products instead of this numbering system because the cream blushes and cream liners are the same size, same packaging and they have the same numbers in different products which led to them sending me the #86 cream liner instead of the #86 cream blush.

Hopefully the swatches are helpful if you plan to order online!

14 comments:

  1. Great stuff!!! I have that teal liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys! i have the teal liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY!!! I've been wanting to try Inglot. They are an amazing brand. I can't wait to see a look using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks greats, I want to try their products!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about this brand too!! seems that their blush is quite popular...a lot of people were raving about it..but I think the price is kinda expensive..but I love all those shades...so pretty =) Thanks for sharing..(",)~

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look creamy and nice. Like you said, good quality. The colors are also very pretty.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Inglot! If you lived in Australia.. the Inglot counters are usually quite quiet! How many Inglot square pans actually fit into your Z-Palette?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont own anything from inglot too but your swatches for those dark hued shadows make me want to!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Phoebe: I've seen people fit up to 18 of the square eye shadow pans in the size that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i didn't realize they had cream blushes. def want to pick up some of those. i can't wait to go back to ny.... shopping at the store there is like a makeup party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @yummy411: I really like their cream blushes. A little goes a long way with these. I have yet to step foot in a Inglot store!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what an awesome haul!!! I want that last cream liner you're thinking of returning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you must go if you get the chance... even though i haven't been as crazy about the shadows and lipsticks... the experience is just fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh that blue shadow and both cream blushes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...