Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #14


Last week I went to Walgreen's and I spotted the display for the new Kate Moss Lipsticks by Rimmel. There were only 5 shades available but I just wanted one, #14. Ever since I saw a swatch on the lovely MakeupAndMacaroons blog, I knew I had to have it.   I've been looking for this collection since November and when I saw it, I got excited.

swatches with no flash/with flash

 #14 is a pink/beige nude (at least that's the best way I can describe it). Just like the other lasting finish lipsticks, it has that synthetic plastic smell which dissipates shortly after applied. The packaging is cute and makes it look like a high end lipstick. I'd love to see Rimmel do away with its current packaging for the other lasting finish lippies. I LOVE how this color looks on me. With most lipsticks, I have to use lip liner or gloss just to make it work for me or look the way I want, but not with this. I think I may just get a back up cause I'm not sure if it's limited edition.



If any of you know if it is or not, please leave me a comment to let me know :)

9 comments:

  1. I also think the color looks pretty on you. And yes, the packaging is gorgeous.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review.. The color looks so nice and really wearable.
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get my hands on this, I thin i prefer it over the bright red, such a pretty nude with out too much pink in it- Great post gorgeous girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not sure if they are limited edition or not, I have #08 and #14 and love both of them. I have to go get the rest this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    @ Darling Heart: I Prefer to wear nudes or MLBB colors over bold colors cause I'm not comfortable wearing them but I'm slowly easing my way in :)

    @ im definitely going back to get 08 if it's still there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good reviews on these lipsticks, I feel like I MUST own one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that lipstick look so fab on you!!! I'm gonna be on the lookout for this one :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty! i saw these and thought they were a collection of reds >_< lol im gonna do my best slow down on the nude lipsticks =p

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...