Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smokey Green Holiday Look

Here's a simple "holiday" look I decided to do. I've been seeing everyone posting some holiday inspired look so I wanted to do one myself. I haven't been feeling quite creative so I played it safe. This is what I came up with...




Products used 
Face: 
MUFE Mat Velvet plus 
Revlon Age Defying moisturizing concealer & Hard Candy Glamoflauge Mixed together for under the eyes 
MAC PRO invisible set powder 
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed 
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer 
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Eden primer potion 
MAC Humid (lid, lower lashline) 
MAC Ricepaper (inner corner, lower lashline) 
UD Blackout (outer corner, lower lashline) 
UD Naked (crease transition) 
UD Foxy (highlight)
Salon Perfect Demi Wispies Lashes
Lips: 
Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Creme Brûlée 
(I was finally able to get my hands on one!) 

I hope you guys liked it. All I've been thinking about is checking off my Xmas shopping list. I just have 2 more people and I'm done. Have any of you finished your Christmas shopping?

17 comments:

  1. i really like it! this year, i really want to go all out. my family and i always dress up but i never really went all out with makeup. which is why i'm planning on wearing eyeshadow, event though i don't really like it. i love this look that you created. i think i'm going to try it. thanks!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty eye makeup! Reminds me of a glam green velvet dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look!! such a great look for the holidays. I definitely think I need to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog!! So classy girl!

    Follow eachother?

    <33333
    www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments ladies!

    Carrie: I never went all out with makeup before either. Please post a pic if u try out the look!

    Girlie: thanks, if only my lashes were that long and thick lol.

    Charlene: I'd love to see your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous holidays makeup idea!!! I love MAC Humid--it's perfect on skin tones like mine and yours :)) P. S. Did I tell you how much I love the name of your blog?? It's genius darlin'!! Happy Holidays :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love green for the holidays.. i have it on my nails now. you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love it Krystle! very gorgeous holiday look indeed! i absolutely love tarte exposed blush!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Krys,

    what shade are you in Mat Velvet? I'm around NC30-NC35 and a Stromboli in NARS Sheer Matte and it looks like we might have the same skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful and festive look! You did an awesome job :) Thanks for sharing, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very gorgeous holiday look! You look beautiful :) I'm a new follower by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies!

    @ Ritalime: My MAC shades are NC35 (winter) and NC40 (summer) for studio fix powder, NC30 for prolong wear. I wear shades 35 or 40 for Mat Velvet. I started off with 35 and it was just a tad dark, then I got 40 but it's just a lil light but both aren't noticeable so I interchange them from time to time. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...