Monday, December 5, 2011

FOTN: Gold and Purple

Hey everyone! I thought I'd share my FOTN from Saturday night. I went to one of my cousins house for a White Elephant holiday party on Saturday so I felt like wearing some color on my eyes. I kept the rest of my face neutral just so that I wouldn't look too bright. Unfortunately I hella forgot to take a close up pic before I left since I was in a hurry so the 2 I have here my blush faded.


a snap shot from my Mac.
You can see me blush more here... I look so pale next to her!
 Products used:
Face:
Smashbox photo finish light primer
MUFE Mat Velvet+ in shade 40
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer
MAC Pro Invisible Set powder
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Rubenesque paint pot
MAC Gold Mode pigment (lid)
MAC Trax (crease)
Dark matte purple from the Wet n wild Lust palette (outer corner)
MAD Brule (Brow bone highlight)
Essence Midnight in Paris Gel eyeliner
Ardell 118 lashes
Lips:
Wet n Wild Megalast l/s 902c Bare it all
NYX Beige Megashine l/g

9 comments:

  1. peach/gold is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet daring. I'm loving green with deep purples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Trax is on my To Buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! it looks lovely on you

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good girl with the purple and gold eye shadow.



    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the color combo.. had to look up what a white elephant party was >_< lol i heard of the concept, just never heard of it being called a white elephant party. pretty cool! i'd like to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl, this is a beautiful look!! gold and purple work together in perfect harmony :))) Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :)))

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...