Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Naked 2 FOTD

The other day I decided to play with my Naked 2 palette. Most of the colors I used were on the right side of the palette which are cool toned shades. I just used UD primer potion underneath, although I should have added A paint pot or other base to make it more vibrant as UDPP alone doesn't hold up to my super oily lids. I couldn't get my liner as straight and precise as I used to because my fingers were starting to cramp up got more numb due to my peripheral neuropathy. It's a challenge every time I apply makeup but I try my best.

Anyways, here's what I came up with...




Products used 
Face: 
Urban Decay Urban Defense tinted moisturizer in Bulletproof 
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing concealer (under the eyes) 
MAC Studio fix powder in NC35 
MAC Accentuate/Sculpt Duo ( to contour my chubby cheeks =P ) 
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed 
Eyes:
MUFE Brow corrector in shade #3 
UDPP
All shadows from the Naked 2 palette 
Verve (lid, inner corner and lower lash line) 
Pistol (middle of lid, lower lash line) 
Busted (outer corner) 
Blackout (to deepen the outer corner and crease and lower lash line) 
Tease (crease transition) 
Foxy (brow bone highlight) 
Essence Midnight in Paris gel eyeliner 
Miss Adoro lashes 747m 
Lips:
  MAC Viva Glam II l/s 
NYX Mega shine l/g in Sugar Pie 

I also changed tried this with a bold lip using Cover Girl lip perfection in Spellbound. This such a BAM! in your face color and I'm so used to wearing nude or MLBB shades so I'm not as comfortable wearing any bold lip colors cause I feel like I look like a clown since my lips are already big. I heard this shade is a dupe for MACs Girl About Town, which I've been wanting to try but I figure I'd ease my way into wearing bold lips by trying out drugstore lippies first so that I don't waste my money on the more expensive brands.



What do you think? Did any of you get the Naked 2 palette?

8 comments:

  1. I love this, its so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which lip combo I like better! Both are equally lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! :) love how pretty and natural it is.. and the pop of color on the lips!

    i didn't get the naked 2 palette, because i have the first one, but am really contemplating about getting it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely makeup :)) the lip color is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...