Sunday, December 11, 2011

December MyGlam Bag

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you my first MyGlam bag. If you don't know what it is or haven't heard, it's one of those monthly subscription services where you will receive 4-5 beauty deluxe samples or full size products and a cute makeup bag for $10 a month or you can save $20 and get a year subscription for $100. MyGlam was created by The well known Michelle Phan of YouTube and other popular YouTube gurus like AndreasChoice, Jessica Harlow, Promise Phan and Bethany of Macbarbie07.



I first heard about this when I was watching AndreasChoices' video announcement on YouTube. She mentioned how she and the other gurus will customize each bag according to the quiz you take on their website. From what I noticed, everyone received pretty much the same products. The only thing that differed was the color or the lip cream and the Mai Couture blotting papier. You get to preview the bag of the month which is a plus because I believe you can choose to skip a month if you don't like the items. This is their first month, so hopefully its not useless stuff in the bags to come. I don't know how they're gonna go about this for the future bags but either way I'm happy with the products I received.

It was sent in a cute pink bubble mailer which i like. I hate wasteful packaging unless it needs excess cushion, then that's understandable. This months bag came with 3 full size products and 2 deluxe samples which makes it such a steal! The makeup bag also has a small mirror attached to it which can be handy if u forgot your compact at home.





Here's the list and price break down with links:
Retail price: $20
2. Urban Decay eyeshadow in the color Sin ( a light shimmery pink champagne , great for everyday )
Retail price: $17
Retail price: $9
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the color Istanbul ( a light cool pink )
Retail price: $6
5. Tarte lights, camera, lashes! Mascara sample 
6. Mai Couture Blush papier sample in Sunset Blvd. 

The value adds up to $52!

Also during each month, they will be uploading videos using the products we received that month.

I can't wait to see what's in January's bag! Check out MyGlam and try it out!

7 comments:

  1. thats awesome! i really wnat to sign up wish they would do it international. out of all the boxes i think this one is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got myglam bag and the products are the same as yours. So worth the $10!! I'm really excited about this and can't wait for January's bag as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that Michelle Phan is one of the stylists!!!! So cool. It's so cool you got the NYX matte lip cream. I always wanted to try it. I will check this out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great package!!! love all the samples :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a great package of samples. i love this post. i'm following! followback?

    www.sparklethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bummed that this wasn't available internationally, since it looked like they had a great mix of brands! I love that they preview the box, I wish more sample subscription services did that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now this looks like a subscription i'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...