Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adele Grammy performance inspired makeup

Hey lovelies! Did any of you catch the Grammy awards on Sunday? I thought Adele rocked the stage. I'm a big fan of Adele as she is nothing short of pure talent and she is gorgeous!

 Ive been seeing all these tutorials pop up for Adele's red caret makeup but the makeup she wore during her performance for Rolling In The Deep stood out to me more. Probably because I'm used to smokey eyes and a softer lip. From what I interpreted, it looked like she was wearing a peachy/pink color on her lips. For her eyes it looked like she wore a cream color on lid, soft black on the outer corner and a taupe-ish/brown shadow for her crease. She also had some serious contouring below her cheek bones and from the looks of the pictures and videos, it seemed like she wasn't wearing any blush.

 I used the Naked 2 Palette for this look. I know it won't look exactly the same since I don't have a defined crease but here's my take on it. Hope you enjoy!





Products used: 
Face 
MUFE HD foundation 127
 MUFE HD setting powder
Hard Candy Glamoflauge light mixed with Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing concealer in medium
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer to contour the cheek bones  
Eyes 
All shadows by Urban Decay
UDPP
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Foxy (lid/brow bone highlight) 
Bootycall (inner corner) 
Blackout (outer corner/crease/lower lashline) 
Tease (crease transition) 
Busted (lower lashline) 
Essence Midnight in Paris gel eyeliner
 UD 24/7 in zero smudged on lower lash line 
L'oreal false fiber Mascara 
Miss Adoro lashes #76  
Brows 
MUFE Brow corrector #3  
Lips 
NYX Natural lip liner 
Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Just Peachy 903C  l/s 
Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude l/s on top to lighten it a bit 
NYX Smokey look  lipgloss

18 comments:

  1. Adele has some of the best makeup looks and I love that peach lippie you used I will have to make a note of thatand go get it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I think the lip color would look great on you too!

      Delete
  2. Looks good! gotta get the lipstick O_O

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye makeup. Love the way you eyelined your eyes.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, this look is so sexy on you!!! I love the lips too. I have Just Peachy and I haven't used it yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I think Just Peachy would look good against your tanned skin.

      Delete
  5. wow, your recreation is stunning!!! the lip color is perfect, the eyes and blending are both perfect, the hair, the lashes, everything is so en pointe!!! love it honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK GORG! wish i had her hair too! i got my vogue with her on the cover and i adore it. i love adele!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice if I had big voluminous hair like Adele!

      Delete
  7. I just barely got the first Naked pallete, and now they come out with a 2nd. I was slow to the roll. This was such a pretty look. Love her.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was slow to get on the first one, 6 months after it released!

      Delete
  8. yuor eyes look amazing!
    your make up is flawless!
    well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous!!! i adore how they do adeles makeup!! i think you pulled the look off great!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, Adele's makeup is always on point!

      Delete
  10. WOW! Your make up looks gorgoeous! The colours are really great! Perfectly!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...