Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bloglovin

Since Google is giving the boot to those non blogger platforms, I decided to join bloglovin even though I am using the Blogger platform. Just another easier way for me to keep up with my fav bloggers who aren't on google. =)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I'm inviting you to join my giveaway for a chance to win a $20 giftcard from sneakpeeq!!!

    here's the link:
    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/03/sneakpeeq-giveaway-win-20-gift-card.html

    hope you'll drop by and join! have a great day!

    x o x o
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll!!! thanks for your comment!!! its cool we share the same taste in music!!! ttyl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined too, I'm so sad about GFC :((

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...