Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Look 3 with the Naked 2 Palette

Hello lovelies! I wasn't sure what to do for the 3rd look for this series so my younger sister asked me to do it using the Naked 2 Palette since I got it for her for Christmas.

 All products used are listed below



Products used:
Face
MUFE HD Foundation (127)
MAC NW25 Studio Finish Concealer under the eyes
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
MAC RedHead MSF
MAC Accentuate and Sculpt Duo
Eyes
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy cream Shadow
Bootycall (inner corner)
YDK (lid)
Blackout (outer corner)
Tease (crease /transition)
Foxy (Brow bone highlight)
Miss Adoro lashes 747M
Physicians Formula Ultra Black 2-in-1 lash boosting eyeliner
L'oreal False Fiber Mascara
Brows 
MUFE Brow corrector #3
Lips
NYX Natural lip liner
MAC Pillowtalk l/s
NYX Caffe Latte round l/g

3 comments:

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...