NYX Roll On Shimmer .052 oz.
I can appreciate that this is a full size product which retails on NYX's website for $4.50 but it just looks so juvenile. According to NYX's website, you can wear this on eyes, face and body. I most definitely won't be using this on my face or body since its blue. I can probably use it on my eyes to add a lil sparkle since when it's blended out, the color isn't as vibrant.
Premier Dead Sea Moisture Complex and Instant stretching & revitalizing mask samples
I've never heard of this brand before but by looking at their website, they are too expensive IMO. I don't really care for skin care samples because you need to test them out for at least a couple of weeks to see if it helps you or not. Unless your skin instantly gets a bad reaction then that's when you know it's not right for you. Both of these samples are only good for one use.
Freeman Goji Berry Facial Mask travel size satchet .5 fl. oz. There's more then enough for one use but as I said before, I don't really care for ski care samples if it won't last for more then a few uses. It's still nice though as you can purchase a full size tube for about $3.99 depending on where you buy it. This sample is retailed at $1.99 on freemanbeauty.com
Last up we have a $100 "
There were 2 pieces of Ghirardelli chocolate which was a nice touch but I just hope they don't start to put food in it like I've seen in some birchboxes.
I know they had a lot of shipping and billing issues last month and that's a given with a new company just starting up but it seems as if the bag just takes longer to get here. MyGlam headquarters is here in the bay area and I'm less then an hour away. I know they were saying that everyone should have their bags by valentines day or what not but that wasn't the case for a lot of people. They also said that they were going to ship to those furthest away first so that we would all recieve our bags around the same time but again, that didn't happen.
Overall, this months bag wasn't too exciting considering December and January's bag had awesome stuff. I know I can't expect too much since this is a sampling subscription service after all and it's still worth the $10 a month but I think MyGlam really needs to re-evaluate the beauty quiz and their website in general because it isn't as personal as they say it would be. Hopefully next month will be better.



I got the exact same stuff in my bag. I wish I hadn't gotten the blue shimmer, the other ones I've seen look way better! I totally agree with you about the NuMe "gift certificate" I am not going to be using that.
ReplyDeletexxx
yea, Ive seen people get the more neutral colored ones which would be more practical. Im pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way about the nume coupon.
DeleteI got the same exact color in my bag.. i wish we got the more neutral colors.. but i guess it's okay.. i also agree with the nume gift coupon.. bleh not impressed this time around.. i'll give them ONE more chance before I cancel lol..
ReplyDeleteYea, I think I'll give it one or two months to see how it goes. Cause the more I think about it, they say we get 4-5 deluxe or full size samples and the coupon or the priemier products don't count at all.
Deletefreeman masks are the best! the roll-on shimmer is a cool idea, but like you, i probably won't put that on my face... unless maybe if it's halloween or something. ;)
ReplyDelete<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway
I didn`t know where to reply, so I figured best to be on your lovely blog :)
ReplyDeleteForce of Love is gorgeous! You totally should get it. You won`t regret it ;D I`m getting one too! Thanks for visiting my blog. I just started it lol
I`m almost 24 and I have acne oily teenage skin too, but at least we won`t wrinkle as quickly :)
hey, I kinda like the blue roll-on shimmer!! I'd use it on the tops of my cheekbones over a pearly pink highlighter ;p
ReplyDeleteP. S. I'm giving away over $50 worth of Wella Professionals hair products on Twitter today! Check out my latest post for details!!
http://www.maryammaquillage.com/2012/02/wella-giveaway-oscars-hair-predictions.html
Dude, I haven't gotten myglam bag :( This month's glam bag is not too exciting for me. I do want to try that oil control lotion though. BY the way, if you peel the sticker off, you can see that it's in a different packaging. I saw it in another blog.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you get it or get a refund! Thanks for letting me know. I briefly heard about it on their Facebook page but got too lazy to scroll through all the comments. Thankfully they cleared that up or addressed it but still that's weird.
DeleteLove your blog so far. I am new to blogger, and just started my own blog. I just followed you, and hoping you'll follow back. Thanks in advance.
ReplyDeleteEuh, I was hoping fir tons of good stuff, but like you said, hopefully it won't turn into birchbox. I love the NYX products
ReplyDeleteyea, February sure was a bust. Hopefully March is better.
Deletemmmmm at first i was jealous that you guys got a $100 "gift certificate" but after reading what u wrote, it made total sense and i agree wiht you! =], I live in canada so we dont get myglam here..but im fine with that =] im already subbed to 4 boxes LOL.. currently with 3 only and my 4th one will commence in june because they are sold out!!.. i really need to cancel a couple of them to save money! =P
ReplyDeleteAlx
MyGlam is the only sample service im subscribed to. I can't see my self subscribing to anymore lol.
Delete