Hmmm, I saw this at Target today and almost bought it until I fell in love with the new Sonia Kashuk brushes lol..they have bamboo handles that were cute looking so I had to try them, but I think next time I find myself wandering in Target im going to give this a go! I have oily skin so maybe it will work for me, take care hun!
I saw the new brushes too at one target in my area but the rest of them, The whole Sonia Kashuk section is empty. I can't wait to see what new stuff they'll have. The brushes were cute too! Hopefully this primer will work for you as it works for me!
I have a tester of this that I keep forgetting to use! I saw an interview with Linda Evangelista who was involved in the development of the product and she likened it to make u spackle which I thought was kind of funny!
@ Anita: REALLY?! man I hope you get a chance to try this. I didn't think a drugstore product would help with my oily t-zone but it did! For a moisturizer I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturizer for combination skin and it works well for me, but i'm also testing out Merlot's Grapeseed moisturizer right now.
Hmmm, I saw this at Target today and almost bought it until I fell in love with the new Sonia Kashuk brushes lol..they have bamboo handles that were cute looking so I had to try them, but I think next time I find myself wandering in Target im going to give this a go! I have oily skin so maybe it will work for me, take care hun!
ReplyDeleteI saw the new brushes too at one target in my area but the rest of them, The whole Sonia Kashuk section is empty. I can't wait to see what new stuff they'll have. The brushes were cute too! Hopefully this primer will work for you as it works for me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review!!This product looks amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a tester of this that I keep forgetting to use! I saw an interview with Linda Evangelista who was involved in the development of the product and she likened it to make u spackle which I thought was kind of funny!
ReplyDeletenever saw this before but it sounds great! i have oily skin and it's hard to find a good moisturizer. thanks for the review! :) xx
ReplyDelete@ Anita: REALLY?! man I hope you get a chance to try this. I didn't think a drugstore product would help with my oily t-zone but it did! For a moisturizer I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturizer for combination skin and it works well for me, but i'm also testing out Merlot's Grapeseed moisturizer right now.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic. I have followed you =)