Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here's a simple look I did on my sister last Saturday. She wanted me to make it look like when I did my friends makeup on my 2nd post but she wanted a brown smokey eye. Again, I forgot to take a before picture with completely no makeup on. Sorry!

BEFORE(kind of)
 
AFTER:

 
  
Products Used
Face:
Korres Primer
MAC NW30 Studio finish Concealer
MAC NC42 Studio Fix Powder
MAC Mineralize skin finish natural in Dark
MAC Sunbasque Blush
Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (inner 2/3rd of lid)
L'oreal H.I.P paint in Steely(outer 3rd of lid)
MAC Satin Taupe e/s (inner 2/3rd of lid)
MAC Shroom e/s (inner corner & lower lash)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Brule e/s (highlighter)
NYX Black e/s (outer lid & lower lash line)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Plush Lash Mascara in Plush Black
Lips:
Bare Escentuals Buxom L/g in Amber






16 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I can never get smokey eyes to look right -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Girl it's all just practice, the brushes you use and of course the technique. I'm no expert, I still have much to learn. You'll get it down sooner or later =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Maybe you could do a tut on how you got it to look so amazing? And help out a girl like me lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stephanie. I haven't actually done tutorials yet, but I will soon. I'll probably just post step by step pictures for now. I'm not ready to be on camera lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this look is gorgeous and so is your sis! thanks for the feedback on my post...definitely struggling right now =( its nice to meet someone who relates!! Take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing job!! Thanks for following! I've subscribed - love your work! I need practice

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWO she looks incredible! I love the smokey eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Love, You did a great job,I love the smokey eye as well..I'm your new follower and new to the blogging world! So please check out my blogs and follow me! Thanks.xoxo

    www.fashionstalker.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the transformation :) you did an awesome job hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl, thanks for the comment. Ok i guess i got it in a set too haha! I have a horrible memory :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing~!! pic tutorials is good too ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..... good tranformation! really nice makeup look, so pretty =)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...