Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clubbing Makeup

Yesterday my friend Maria went out to a club for a friends birthday so she asked if I could do her makeup & I excitedly said yes of course! Plus it just gives me more practice I need to get used to working with different faces. She was wearing a hot pink & black top so I decided to go with a silver/grayish smokey eye. I think these colors are always a go to because they look good on just about everyone. Her shirt had a crazy print design on it so I didn't want to match it with the same colors & go over board.

BEFORE:



AFTER:




Products used
Eyes:
Too Face Shadow Insurance
MAC Bare Study PP
Silver e/s from the 88 Palette on lid (11th column, 2nd row)
MAC Knight Divine e/s (mid lid)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Brule e/s ( highlight)
NYX Black e/s (outer corner/crease)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Plush lash Mascara in Plush black
Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Korres Face Primer
Revelon Photo Ready Foundation
Revlon Age Defying moisturizing concealer
MAC PRO Invisible Set powder
Ulta After glow blush
Stila Bronze illuminating finishing powder
Lips:
MAC Prep & Prime Lip
NYX Natural Lip liner
MAC Viva Glam V L/S
Sephora Rosy Glow Super Shimmer L/G

Her friend Lydia also wanted me to do her makeup but I didn't have any foundation that matched her since I am still trying to build up my kit with foundations. Luckily she had her own so I pretty much just did everything except her foundation & eye brows cause she wanted to do her own brows. She was wearing a simple blue top, kinda in between royal & navy blue. I asked her what she wanted and she just said "Whatever you think will look good, just go for it!" I went with a blue smokey eye since her top was simple, no print what so ever. I realized after I was done doing her makeup that I forgot to take a before picture..oh well! I had a lil bit of a hard time & it took longer because she kept on moving a lot but I managed & tried my best lol. She is full of energy!







Products used
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Sea Me Shadestick
Unknown brand of blue e/s (lid)
(got it at the Face & body convention)
MAC Contrast e/s (mid lid/lower lash)
NYX Black e/s (mid lid/outter corner)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Vanilla e/s (highlight)
MAC Shroom e/s (lower lash)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Plush lash Mascara in Plush black
Face:
Neutrogena foundation(not sure which one though)
MAC PRO Invisible Set Powder
Stila Bronze illuminating finishing powder
Ulta Heartbreaker blush
Lips:
MAC Prep & Prime Lip
NYX Natural Lip liner
MAC Cosmo & Viva Glam V L/S (mixed together)
unknown brand of lip gloss

(got it at the Face & body convention)


They didn't wear any false lashes cause they already have nice long lashes as u can see! I wish I had some nice and thick lashes but i'm stuck with these sparse, short & thin lashes..BOO!

That's Pretty much it. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. Untill then TTYL!




6 comments:

  1. You did a very good job on both looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good...do my makeup! LOL I love the blue on her eyes, it makes them stand out immensely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ IMO, thank you, I'd love to do your makeup if u weren't so far away! I always love to use blue against brown eyes, it never seems to fail!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...