Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three's Of Me Tag

I've been tagged by miss Maria Paula 
This is my first time doing this so enjoy! I tag anyone else who stumbles upon this =)
 
Three names I go by:
1.Krys
2. Styles
3.Nocks

Three jobs I have had:
1. Activity Assistant @ Vasona Creek Health Care Center
2. Assistant Manager @ Limited Too
3. SA @ Victoria's Secret

Three places I have lived:
1.San Jose, CA (born & raised)
2.West Memphis, AR
3.

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Raspberry Iced Tea
3.Pineapple juice

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Days Of Our  Lives (been watching it since I was 4 years old!)
2. Criminal Minds (Shemar Moore makes it especially enjoyable =P)
3.Heroes

Three places I have been:
1.Philippines
2. New York
3. Las Vegas

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Europe
2. Japan
3. Australia

Three people who text me regularly:
1. My Older sis Sunshine
2. Rona
3.Sothy

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. 90210
2. Saved By The Bell
3.Family Matters

Three favorite dishes:
1. Lasagna
2. Adobo
3. Sushi

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1.Eye brow pencil
2. Foundation
3. Chapstick

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. My Sister's Wedding
2. IMATS!!!
3. a few other vacations coming up this summer

Three people I tag:
1. Khristine @ Randomnesswithkhris
2. Becky @ Everyday Makeup
3. Jenna @ jalyssacake

4 comments:

  1. yes mam! I've been plannin to go since last year. I'll be going with one of my bestfriends and possibly some of her beauty school classmates. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sister's wedding! It must be an exciting time for her! I've been to New York too, once for a week...It was such an awesome place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I'll be sure to let my sister know a lovely reader wished her congrats! New york IS awesome, I just wish that I had more time when I had gone, but next time I am going to give my self a week to actually enjoy it=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun! love your list! :) thanks for tagging me! so funny because i just tagged you! :)

    http://randomnesswithkhris.blogspot.com/2010/03/couple-of-tags.html

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...