Monday, March 22, 2010

Londyn's Goodie Bag Giveaway!

So the lovely miss Londyn  is hosting her first giveaway for reaching 100+ followers. One lucky winner will receive great prizes such as a $35 gift card to Forever 21 and much more! Check out her blog & subscribe to her if you haven't done so already, click here!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krys, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the dupe info. I wasn't into makeup when the barbie collection came out from mac ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! The only way I can wear that wet n wild lippie is if I tap it on. I can't apply it like a regular lipstick or it looks a bit crazy! Then I'll usually apply a more neutral gloss on top.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...