Here's a simple look I wore last night, I'm still trying to figure out how to work my camera so I can take better pictures of my makeup but this will suffice for now, enjoy!
Products used
Face:
L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Korres Primer
MUFE Mat Velvet+ in shade 35 Vanilla
Cargo Onebase concealer in shade 3(under eyes)
e.l.f. contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
MAC PRO Invisible Set Powder
Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Milk Jumbo eye pencil
MAC Springtime Skipper e/s from the Barbie loves MAC Collection (lid/lower lash line)
MAC Humid e/s (outer corner/crease/lower lash line)
Brown e/s from the 88 palette (outer corner & 1/3rd in crease)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Brule e/s (highlight)
MAC Ricepaper e/s (inner corner)
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Light Brown pencil
Bare Escentuals Auburn Brow powder
Ardell Demi Wispies lashes (my fave!)
Lips:
MAC Prep & Prime Lips
NYX Natural Lip Liner
Rimmel Airy Fairy & Frosted L/s mixed


What a lovely make up!!Green is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute makeup!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great on you! I love the lashes =)
ReplyDelete~Diana
very pretty!
ReplyDeletei love it! it's so stunning on you! but your gorgeous anyway!
ReplyDeletethats a very pretty green. hmm wonder if there are any dupes. great fotd
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! you gals are too sweet!
ReplyDelete@ Celly, thanks girl!I'm not sure if there's a dupe, I've heard that MAC swimming & Lucky Green are close but I believe Lucky Green has more gold/yellow undertones then Springtime Skipper. I looked at my 88 palette but nothing comes close =/