Thursday, July 8, 2010

My 100+ followers giveaway ending soon

Hey lovelies! Just reminding you all that my giveaway will be ending in about 26 hours from now @ 11:59 tomorrow night. Click here if you haven't entered yet. Good luck everyone!

Also, I will be posting up more close ups of my haul from IMATS along with the pricing soon. I haven't gotten a chance to do any postings cause I was gone for a week for my husbands family reunion and it has left me feeling a bit jet lagged.

1 comment:

  1. ooh can't wait to see who's going to win! :)

    and i'm very much excited to see more posts on IMATS! woo hoo! :)

    Just wanted to let you know that i've tagged ya!
    http://www.myfitbeauty.com/2010/07/blog-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...