Me and Julieg713
My Friends got to meet her while one of the gals at the eye candy glitter booth applied some glitter on me the first day so I'm happy I got to meet her right when we got there the 2nd day.
The Guys at the Sun Labs booth were so friendly. We all just kept on talking and the one on the right gave me a spray tan after this pic =)
all bronzed up by him =P
He also serenaded me in Spanish after we were done, talk about SMOOVEEEE!
Me and the Beautiful Michelle of Hardcoremakeupjunkie. It was great to meet and talk to you hun and Yes we definitely have to hang out sometime since we live in the same city. I'll send you my info soon!
Chillin at the Paseo Colorado Shopping Center. I haven't been this tan in a while!
Back on the road...
The Sun setting on the I-5 on our way back home.
My IMATS haul
The Sun setting on the I-5 on our way back home.
My IMATS haul
I'll have more close up pics of my haul. I got mostly everything I needed for now but I wanted more brushes although I got a lil impatient with the Crown booth so I'll just order more from their website. I also ordered the original Migi Nail art set since they ran out at the show but they were still taking orders and selling it for the show price with free shipping and of course free refills for life! I can't wait to receive mine! There was so much more that went on during the trip at IMATS and after. My first experience at IMATS was overwhelming but so much fun. I can't wait for next year!
soo many haul lol
ReplyDeletenicee hehe ^^
Looks amazing glad you had a great time xx
ReplyDeleteAwwh it looks like so much fun :D and your hair looks fabulous. And OMG so much makeup!
ReplyDeleteyou go girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress you are wearing... where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like you had a great time ! and those two guys were SMOKIN'!
ReplyDeleteAhhh.. your haul is huge! :D
awesome haul! I know what you mean about those Sun Lab guys. LOL..they were standing there making all the ladies swoon. I didn't realize you're from San Jose as well. We should meet up one of these days!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDelete@ SilhouetteScreams: Thank you, I got some compliments from the gurus too, thank god for going with 4 hairstylist!
@ EmeraldC83: I got it at Forever 21 girl, it was only about 14 bucks!
@ Eva: they were on FIRE hahaha
@ Naturalnchicmakeup: You're from San Jose too? we should have a san jose Bloggers meet up or something soon!
you looked gorgeous :D
ReplyDeleteI never knew about IMATS but I'm happy I wasn't there only because I would be broke & have spent all my money lol, I'm glad you enjoyed tough
yea great idea! Let's put together something.
ReplyDeleteAwwww you met Julie! <3 I saw you on ItsJudysLife imats clips. :] Look like a lot of fun! So much great goodies. Is that the UD naked palette? tiny slim? Ohhh Id like to know how you like the brush cleaner.
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing HUGE haul! x
ReplyDelete@ that BADass senorita: Thank you sweetie! I know how u feel cuz I spent most of what I had at IMATS! maybe you can save up for next year?
ReplyDelete@ Naturalnchicmakeup:I'll email you my info girly!
@ Miss Nikka: I just saw it too this morning! IMATS was fun and it was great to meet a lot of the youtube gurus. I got the Ebony collection from Naked Cosmetics. I was tempted to get the Shock Effect collection but decided not too. I'll also probably do a review on the brush cleaner when I get some good use out of it.
This looked like so much fun =D
ReplyDeleteLove your IMATS haul! Too bad I missed it!!
ReplyDeletewow, you are so beautiful (:
ReplyDeletehttp://menni-isabel.blogspot.com/
@mennni: aww thank you hun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletenew follower!!! looks like you had a great time @ IMATS!! love the haul you did! some great stuff =)
ReplyDeleteDAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNN sorry but that guy was SEX ON LEGS. i'd let him tan me, serenade me and whatever else me any day of the week ;) hahahahahaha. lucky girl. the spray tan looks great on you.
ReplyDeleteyou looked hot btw, love blue and white combo.
Looks like a lot of fun. Nice haul.
ReplyDeleteSorry if this is a repeat but I can't remember who has entered.
I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
Susie
Lucky girl! I've been dying to go to IMATS for 2 years now but haven't been able to go. Funny thing is I'm always in LA/San Diego area the month before or after IMATS.. I'm always there around that time but never on the right date.
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to buy some Lip Tars since forever. Oh.. and I think you got enough lashes to set your for life!
@ Kali: try to go next year. It was so much fun and a great experience! The lip tars will not disappoint! I wish I got more!
ReplyDeletewhoaa, omg that looks like you had so much fun. I just followed cuz i LOVE your blog.
ReplyDeleteJust curious, is your real name Krystle? Cuz that's my naame! lol mkayyy.
Check out my blog if you get the chance :)
You're so pretty ...love your hair!
ReplyDeleteDhalia