So since the game was on earlier, I quickly put on my game face(if I was a self conflicted basketball fan that is)! I was bored so I did the Celtics colors on one eye & Lakers on the other. I don't really watch basketball much and I don't prefer one team over the other. I just thought it would be fun to do. Hope you guys like it!
Btw, my giveaway will probably be posted by tomorrow night.
Products used:
TFSI
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye pencil
W'n'W Color Icon Palette (The matte white e/s)
Original 88 Palette
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
MAC Plush Black Plush Lash
MAC Fascinating eye kohl
Products used:
TFSI
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye pencil
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Yellow Gold Pearl
Original 88 Palette
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
MAC Plush Black Plush Lash
Ulta Automatic Waterproof Black eyeliner
ooo the celtic one is pretty.
ReplyDeletewow amazing! love the celtics look!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the love girls!
ReplyDeleteGASP!!! both of these are gorgeous but I think the gold and purple is extra amazing! Love the shape of the crease.
ReplyDeleteAmazing looks...and I love the inspiration! Which one do you love best hehehe?
ReplyDelete@ Nina: Thank you! I always have the hardest time with my crease shape cause I don't have a visible crease as other people.
ReplyDelete@ Irene: I think I like the celtics one better. I wanted a matte yellow for it instead but I didn't have it.
Both looks are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletedamn, u have amazing blening skills. my favourite colour is green, so i'm loving the green blend!
ReplyDeleteOooh very nice, I love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG... I absolutely love that green look!
ReplyDeleteThese are both great! I loveeee them, really! You did a perfect job! You should try a USA look lol I need to think of one because I'm a soccer person & world cup is in 4 days woo!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE both looks!!! They look awesome :) Great blending....you're so talented!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
I like both looks! I really like how the white pops in your Celtics look. Lol. Nice blending by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteoh no you didn't jk lol. i love both looks. I've never seen a green and white combo and its very pretty!
ReplyDeletei'm glad i'm not the only one who has an oily face with a dry nose lol.
great makeup!!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you :)
If you want to check out my blog it's http://www.all-of-your-beauty.com/
We are having a giveaway for a Burberry 10 piece manicure set. Stop by for your chance to win ! :)
Thanks ladies, I'm starting to like the green one more since you guys like it!
ReplyDelete@ that BADass senorita:
If you want me to I will, plus the 4th of july is coming up too!
@ Becky: Lol, I had to deal with my dad rooting for the lakers and my husband rooting for the celtics, I was confused.. and yes, the dry patches on my nose are NOT cute hahaha!
Oh my gosh I love the green/white combo! Ktystle dear, can you be my MU artist for now??? :)
ReplyDeleteI just love this look.
Hugging you dear~~
Oh my gosh - the green make-up looks awesome!!! Well done =)
ReplyDeleteI love how I've been seeing some NBA playoff looks online! I have to say I'm loving the Laker one a lot!! It's soooo pretty. I might have to do that one night to represent. haha
ReplyDeleteI really like your blending technique! Love your looks!
ReplyDeleteyesss that would be great! :D
ReplyDeletehaha! this is great and so creative. honestly love them both!
ReplyDeletehttp://cherylclarke.blogspot.com
ohh... this is so pretty!!! you did a great job on these EOTD's... boo Celtics though! I'm a hardcore Laker fan!! hahaha... j/p!! anyways, just wanted to thank you for the award you gave me.. =) catch ya later!
ReplyDeleteYOU NEED TO TELL ME your secret! lol.. love the blending - i can never make my blending look like that - what brushes are you using?
ReplyDeletei demand a tutorial now now now! :) lol you know i'm always a fan of your work!
I looove both looks, but especially the first one because it's matte <3 and I love me some mattes!
ReplyDeleteLove the green look!
ReplyDeletewow your makeup is flawless!
ReplyDeletegreat blog btw ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway
elena
www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com
Wow!
ReplyDeletethe colour look so clear and amazing , love the green look