Monday, June 28, 2010

IMATS LA 2010 Recap (Pic Heavy) 1st day

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't responded to any of your comments! I just got back from IMATS in  LA last night and I'm so exhausted. I only have 2 days to rest before I fly out to Memphis, TN for my hubby's family reunion.

My trip to LA for IMATS was such an awesome & UNFORGETTABLE trip! There was quite a few complications right before we left San Jose to drive down to LA but none the less we drove and got there with positive attitudes. We arrived at our hotel around 1 am and only got 4 hours of sleep since we had to wake up really early to pick up our tickets at will call but by the time we got there the line was already wrapped around the corner inside the convention center. We spent about 2 hours in line waiting to pay at MUFE, I almost was just about to walk away and not even bother coming back to pick up my order but I promised my sis I'd get her the HD foundation so I just waited while my friends and I took turns going to different booths to at least make the most of it. Good thing we bought tickets for both days. I picked up most of the things I needed on saturday and other stuff I wanted on sunday. 

I also got to meet so many youtube gurus. I was so Star struck! Everyone was very sweet and humble just like how they are in their videos. Anyways, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


The ridiculously long line to pay at MUFE which wrapped around the booth and reached the other side of the exhibit floor. 
 me and Vanessa from Nessasarymakeup
She was such a sweetie. We talk a bit and she gave me some suggestions about what booths to visit first.
Jazziebabycakes & I, you can see Leesha in the back.

Me and Josh(Petrilude)
Josh, Leesha(Xsparkage) & Suzy(macNC40)
Judy from ItsJudyTime
Koren and I
Ren from Makeupbyrenren
Chopped it up with the guys at the Sun Labs booth. eye candy right? lol
Elessa from Pursebuzz giving a presentation, unfortunately I didn't get to meet her =(
Me, Kandee Johnson and Her sweet mom Shannon. Aren't they Gorgeous??? Kandee was such a ball of sunshine, I love her! She totally gets her personality and great looks from her mom!
 Me, QueenofBlending and my friend Mario
One of the other guys from the Sun Labs booth. 




9 comments:

  1. how in the world did i miss you lol. Oh man, I had a head ache half of the time i was there. There was too many people. On the other hand, it seems like everyone was super nice :)

    by the way, you look sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed you! I feel you tho, I felt a little flustered cause it was so packed! Almost everyone was nice with a few people walking around like someone was holding their noses in the air! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm so jealous. It looks like it was SO MUCH fun!

    Did you see the QVC sisters? (aka Elle and Blair) ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looked like soooo much fun. I wish I could have went.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ silhouettescreams: No I didn't see them.

    @ EmeraldC83: It was a great show, maybe you can make it out next year in June or since you're on the east coast, maybe you can go to the one that'll be in NY in April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I'm so jealous. I want to go to IMATS someday too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. omigawdddd, I love Petrilude, Pursebuzz, & Kandy!!! They're my favvvvvv. :D I've been saying I was gonna go every year for like, two years now...but...next year. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hhaha wow you certainly got a lot of attention from the sunlabs guys! Thanks for taking so many pictures for us to live vicariously through :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jonna: Yes, you should try because it is an experience you'll never forget!

    @ Stacy(maneater): I Love them all especially Kandee! You should try to go next year, maybe us bloggers from the bay can go together or maybe meet up there next year!

    @ Ariel: I didn't mind the attention and no problem, I myself like looking through other bloggers pics of events such as these!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...