Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday gig; Kim Kardashian inspired

So last night I did makeup for a client whom I've known since elementary school. Erika contacted me and asked if I could do her makeup for her 25th birthday and I said YES of course! I asked her if she had anything in mind for what kind of look she wanted or to just bring a picture so that I could work off that and she linked me to these 2 pictures of the gorgeous Kim Kardashian. 




The looks are similar as far as the face and lips goes but she wanted a mix with the sharp angle of the shadow lifting and the smoked out bottom lashes but didn't want it too dark.  Here's the look I did for her. Simple right? I wish I took a before picture cause I always like to see the transformation.  Hope you guys like it!


Products used:
Face:
SmashBox Photo Finish Primer
MUFE HD foundation
MUFE  5 camouflage Cream Palette 
MAC PRO Invisible set powder
N.Y.C. Sunny Bronzer
La Femme Blush in Peach Sparkle
MAC Accentuate Sculpt duo
Eyes:
TFSI
L'oreal HIP Crayon in Perfectionist
NYX Black (Lid/Lower lash line)
MAC Satin Taupe(Lid/Crease)
MAC Wedge(Crease)
MAC Ricepaper (Highlight)
MAC Shroom(Inner Corner/lower lash line)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Miss Adoro Lashes #43
Lips:
NYX Smokey Look Mega Shine l/g

29 comments:

  1. she looks gorgeous
    great job by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this, my birthday is on tuesday, i will have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks lovely you did a lovely look on the eyes particularly im sure she was thrilled xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great. Very nice job done on her especially on the lips to compliment the smokey eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a really great job!

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooh wow! Beautiful job!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job! it looks really good.

    i am now a new follower. follow me too?

    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL That's essentially almost how I do my smokey looks...almost the same colors. :) She looks great! Awesome jobbbb!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. that look is so beautiful!! and ur lashes sooo glamourous!!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job as always Krys! :) lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim K is super gorgeous! I love what you recreated! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies!

    @ Chelsea: Happy early birthday! I'd love to see your take on it!

    @ Nicoletta: She sure was, she kept on saying "OMG I f*ckin love my makeup!"lol

    @ Kristie: I love the NYX megashine lip glosses, esp that color!

    @ Stacy: Those colors are just must have staples in anyones collection or kit. They never fail =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She looks amazing!!! You know, I always have a difficult time making both eyes look even whenever I do my friend's makeup lol. I'm still working on it ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That look is just gorgeous!!! Great Job Krystyles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww thanks! i really appreciate that! definitely addicted to your beauty blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great. Kim always has a great smokey eye.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Job!!!


    I love Kim and your look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous! I think you look better than Kim -more natural and I love your tan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL.. I think I said "you" on accident. Great job on the makeup.. ahhhh I love the tan.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ May: Thanks girl, means a lot coming from you as I love your blog!

    @ Kali: lol, I'll tell my friend that you said that! I'm sure it'll put a smile on her face and thank you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey girl, thanks for the sweet comment. When are you gonna post some fotds? They're my favs from you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey doll i just want to let you know that i've tagged you for some blog awards on my blog

    xOxO Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great look. She chose some great pics. I love the eye-make-up you did on her.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think this came out just lovely.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! i love it

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...