Saturday, July 17, 2010

GIVEAWAY WINNER

Hey everyone! I know I'm late in announcing the winner. I didn't realize it was gonna take me that long to check if everyone was a follower and see if they followed all the rules to add them to the list. I had 173 comments turned in and I checked each and every one of them but only 159 were valid due to the fact that some people weren't a follower of my blog, some didn't even have a blog and some of their blogs were pretty much just full of giveaways. So without further adieu, the winner is:

Khristine from RandomnesswithKhris


I'll be sending you an email soon and you'll have 24hrs to contact me back! Thank you to everyone who entered and to all my new followers! If I haven't checked out and followed your blog yet, please leave me a comment to let me know so that I can. 

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Khris! Dang, I was one number off from winning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew. I don't like folks who take advantage of that. And then people stop commenting after the giveaway. I keep thinking to giveaway something to loyal readers but dunno how. Anyways congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Celly: I know what you mean about those type of people. I swear I was getting a headache trying to find if the person had a blog, if they followed me and so on lol. When I saw that some didn't follow what I stated I was like wth did you enter? Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh,i came so close!lol congrats kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winner!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! i know, that happened to me too. rules are so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to the winner!! btw I love your blog and just gave you an award check out my blog for rules. xoxo
    http://mysticcolors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to the winner! thanks for your foundation tips, btw! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and i gave you an award on my blog--go check it out!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl,

    I just tagged you for the 8 question tag here:

    http://themakeupdrawer.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag-im-tagging-you.html

    Have a lovely evening!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...