Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Update and a hater
Hey everyone, If you're wondering why I don't have my Cbox on the sidebar is because I disabled it for now due to some petty hater that called me a "fake fat ass *****", which I take it was supposed to be the derogatory word B*tch. I know everyone will have hater's here and there but seriously, hiding behind the computer and leaving remarks like that is going to get you NO WHERE. The way I see it name calling and hating= jealousy. Grow up and GET A LIFE. If you don't like looking at my "fat ass" then stop looking at my blog and my pictures. Simple right? I have a feeling I know the person who left the stupid comment. Anyways, that's the end of my little rant....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwe, don't let that person get to you!
ReplyDeletethey are just jealous. :/
anyway. i think you are a very pretty girl. for reaal :)
xx
Hello girl!
ReplyDeleteDang! Just ignore that troll. You can block his/her ISP so he won't be able to leave any message on your CBOX. Oh well. I got your back darlin! Hugs~
@ Nikki San: I would but I don't know how to figure that out, plus i dont have the premium Cbox lol
ReplyDeletethe hotter you get, the harder they hate.
ReplyDeletethat's a horrible thing to say. i agree that she is just plain jealous. she don't matter anyway, it's who follow you and read and love what you blog that matters.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the haters... Like you said hate = jealousy so you know you have something for them to hate on. It's sad for them because how crapy is their life that they have time to spend looking at & commenting about someone they don't like. LOL... LOSER! Keep your head up girly.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the sweet comments. You guys are the best!
ReplyDeleteThat comment didn't get me down, it just irritated me.
tell her to go kick rockz with no shoes on seriously people have no life now a days to sit behind a screen and talk shit to someone just because.
ReplyDeleteas long as it didn't get you down keep posting =]
girl - it's true - there will always be haters :) but yes hun, don't let it get you down.. i know how irritating it is.. just keep doing what your doing! because we all love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower ...found you through Miss Nikka's blog :))) I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience unfortunately there are some horrible people out there...I'm doing a MAC giveaway on my blog check it out when you have a chance:))
Dee
makeupthoughts.blogspot.com
Jeez... That is so sad. People have no lives.
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly why I won't get a formspring either (among other reasons) =/ people can be such twats
ReplyDeletegrl dont listen to that crap your gorgeous!!!....just look at it like this alll the greats have haters
ReplyDeleteughh i hater hater. they are just jealous with you!!! you re preety!!
ReplyDeleteHi girl!
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I can really relate to this post of yours about haters! I do have one in real life and my gosh its been two years now since she first cyberstalk me and she never get tired of hating me since then. Also, I definitely agree with all the comments above. No matter how much haters tried to pull us down, it dont matter, as long as we know who we are and what we are capable of. They're just pathetic and jealous!
So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete*Elle