Friday, March 16, 2012

Subtle St. Patrick's Day Makeup

I've been in such a neutral rut with makeup lately and since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, why not paint my face green! Well, a small portion that is. This is something easy to wear without looking tacky especially if you plan on wearing a lot of green clothing. I didn't want to make it complicated so I just used some colors from my Shady Lady Palettes. I threw this look on real quick because I have a cold so please excuse the lack of pictures and sloppiness! Hope you like it!


Products used: 
Face 
MUFE MAT Velvet plus 40 mixed with L'oreal True Match W5
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium under the eyes
Maybelline Dream Matte powder
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
MAC Dollymix blush (applied lightly)
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Eyes
UDPP
theBalm makeout Mary (lid/lower lash line)
theBalm All about Alex (outer half of lid)
theBalm Jealous Jordana (outer corner/lower lash line)
theBalm Jet-Setting Jennifer (inner corner)
MAC Wedge (crease transition)
Inglot Matte #353 (brow bone)
Essence Midnight in Paris gel eyeliner
L'oreal Voluminous False Fiber Mascara
Miss Adoro lashes #82
Brows
Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer in medium brown
MAC Brun e/s
Lips
NYX Pinky Slim Lip pencil
MAC Viva Glam Nicki
 
I Hope you all have a fun and safe St. Patricks Day weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Sultry and pretty. You gotta do something different for St. Pat's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I totally would but I'm just staying home.

      Delete
  2. lovely look.. i really like the lip color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm surprised that I really like it too.

      Delete
  3. looking great!!
    i love the MAC viva glam nicki lipstick on you!
    and the falsies <3 xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, VG Nicki is much more wearable then the sea of cool bubble gum pinks out there! The lashes are one of my faves.

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many great things about theBalm. It's nice to see their eyeshadows used in action!
    Very lovely look. Subtle, but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theBalm just sorta blew up since last summer. Everything I have so far from the company gets 2 thumbs up from me! Thank you btw =)

      Delete
  5. So pretty and subtle. I'm also lovin' the lip color. Happy St. Patty's Day and hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes, hope u had a great St.Patricks day weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love your subtle smokey eye, it's perfect with the bright lippie (which btw looks amaazing on you!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryam, I'd love to see VG Nicki on you. I know you'd rock it well!

      Delete
  7. very cute simple look!!!! the touch of pink lip stick looks stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted to do something more fun and crazy but wasn't feeling too good. I love this lipstick!

      Delete
  8. Viva Glam Nicky looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...