Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cotton Candy Inspired Look



Spring has Finally sprung and I'm trying my best to play around with more colors. I've also been craving something sweet and saw a picture of a cupcake topped with cotton candy and so I used this picture as inspiration.

 I don't have a bunch of crazy colors but I busted out my 88 palette that I got a few years ago that's been sitting in my makeup drawer, collecting dust. I also used 2 colors from the Wet 'n' Wild Lust Palette for this look. I hope you all like it!

 Products used:
Face
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer
MUFE HD Foundation 127
MAC Studio Finish concealer NW25 (under the eyes)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
MAC Dollymix blush
MAC Accentuate Shaping powder ( cheek bone highlight)
Eyes
MAC Pure White Chromaline
88 palette (blue and pink)
Wet 'n' Wild Lust Palette:
Matte medium purple for the crease
 white color on the top right for the inner corner and brow bone highlight
Essence Midnight in Paris Gel liner
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl (water line)
L'oreal Voluminous False Fiber Mascara
Ardell #118
Brows
MUFE Brow Corrector #3
Lips 
MAC Budding Love Lipglass



The first picture above was taken with my iPhone 4s and I posted it to instagram. I'll try to post there first before I would post on my blog since it's easier. Do any of you guys have instagram? If so, you can follow me and vice versa.  My user name is Krystyles

Btw, I was thinking of getting one of the 120 palettes but considering there are  5 versions, I'd love to hear your opinions on which to get.

Anyways, I hope you all have a  great week!

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh. This is so pretty! Too bad IDK how to and where to wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST. LOOK. YOU'VE. EVER. DONE. HANDS. DOWN. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the color combo, so fierce!!! you should wear blue more often, WOOOOWWWW!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors I have TRIED to do something like this in one of my past outfit posts but of course my blending not as flawless as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and that cupcake looks so delish. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    I'm waiting for my Budding love lipstick... :_

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look!! the colors are great together!! i wish i had ur skin color!!!!!!!!!! grrrr! so jealous! im so white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gorgeous!! :D

    nom nom nom cotton candy cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!!! umm now i want a cupcake lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh!!! I really like those combos! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...