Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hot Pink & black NOTW

Just wanted to share with you my NOTW, I saw Stephs' nails from Nailbabble  and decided to do my nails since I haven't done it in a while & have been feeling unmotivated to do anything with my nails since I always do something to mess them up after a couple days wearing the polish. I did something similar to hers except used hot pink instead of white since I couldn't find my white nail polishes & cause it was fairly simple (compared to all the crazy cute 3d nail art I've seen).. I also need to show some love to my Konad plates as I've been neglecting them lol...

Please excuse the little mess, I took the picture with my phone before I cleaned up the excess nail polish on the sides of my nails.

18 comments:

  1. OMG, girl I LOVE that!!! I'm going to try that next time ;) How'd you keep the polish off the crescent area??

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls,
    @ Hardcoremakeupjunkie:
    I just did what Steph from nailbabble said. I used the nail polish brush & painted it that way & used a brush similar to a concealer brush & dip in in acetone to clean up the crescent shape. I'll take a picture and update this post. It helps for now but I think the french manicure brushes work much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, nice nails! It looks really cute in pink and black. And thanks for the shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo cute cute

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mad cute, I'm going to try this once

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little crescent shape :) I think I tried doing that after seeing an Illamasqua video, but I never tried it again. Dunno why, it's so cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have acrylics or gel nails? If those are your real nails, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your nails. My hands tend to shake when I put on polish, so I always have to go to a nail salon. :[

    ReplyDelete
  9. reminds me of ladybugs--of the pink and black nature! :) adorable.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! I like the pink nails. For some reason I'm into pink and peaches now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ that BADass señorita: Definitely give it a try!

    @ SilhouetteScreams: Maybe you should revisit and try it again, I love the look of the "peek-a-boo" crescent. It's so cute!

    @jennamaria: @ they are my real nails & thanks! I haven't been able to get fake nails since January cause my left pinky nail got smashed in the door, it would be painful to have them file it down =/

    @ Ritalime : I've been used to giving myself french pedicures since I was in HS which helps me have a steady hand. Also, I think if you're used to applying liquid/gel liner, it helps you practice making your hand more steady. Thankfully the brush I used helped clean up the imperfections =)

    @ Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse: I was thinking that too!

    @naturalnchicmakeup:Thanks girly, I haven't been able to find a cute peach color that looks good on my nails right now. Have any suggestions?

    Thanks everyone for the positive comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow cute!

    Please check out my blog!
    http://stephaniepau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty color. you're amazing with makeup and nail art. i don't know much, so it's great to find inspirations from other bloggers. :) new follower... and hoping to stay connected. all the best on your blog, and hope you have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...