Here's an EOTD that I wore today. The sun was out, not a cloud in the beautiful blue skies so I felt like wearing something bright, but still subtle for day time.
I hope everyone's weekend went well. Mine was pretty mellow and somewhat productive. One more week of May and summer is also just around the corner, I can't wait. Time to bust out the shorts, dresses & skirts. Is it just me or am I the only one really anxious for Summer to get here?!!
Onto the pics, hope you enjoy!
Products used:
TFSI
MAC Painterly PP
NYX Ocean (lid/lower lash line)
MAC Wedge (crease)
MAC Contrast (outer corner/lower lash line)
MAC Brule (highlight)
MAC Shroom (inner corner/lower lash line)
L'oreal HiP e/s duo in Forgiving (lower lash line)
N.Y.C. Smooth Mineral Loose eye powder in Espresso as liner
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara Blackest Black
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Light Brown pencil
Bare Escentuals Auburn Brow powder
Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer in Light Brown

love this look!! very wearable!! very summer!! purrty!! i like how you do your brows.. seems like u forgot to mention what u used... care to share??
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my fav combos in the spring/summer! Well done!
ReplyDelete@ Annette: Thanks for mentioning that, sometimes I forget lol, I just updated it with my brow products =)
ReplyDelete@ Nymphette: Thanks girl, this look is my go to look for sping/simmer whenever I don't feel like fussin with anything else.
it seems like it was just Christmas now summer is almost here.
ReplyDeleteI love this look. the colors are so well blended together.
i wish i knew how to put on eyeshadow like that.
ReplyDeletebtw, thanks for following! i am now following back. :D
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
love this look on you, for some reason it really makes your eye color pop!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love the 2nd picture especially. I love how bright the blue pops on your lid. Nice work (:
ReplyDeleteloving the blue eyeshadow very much ! :)
ReplyDeletexx GLISTERS & BLISTERS
win a pair of the tights in your choice of color !
click here for more details !
This look is very soft and tranquil to me. Love it. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery nice blue eyes. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeletePretty look girl! It looks great on dark eyes and tanned skin. :D
ReplyDeletebeautiful eyeshadow : )
ReplyDeleteNice post!
Following your blog : ) please check out mine when you get a chance, hope u follow too.
the-blisslist.blogspot.com
Thanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I absolutely LOVE that bright, bright blue :)
ReplyDeleteWow, the blue looks like it's glowing in the second and last photos :D this is gorgeous on you!
ReplyDelete@ silhouette screams: thanks girl, maybe I should just take the pics with out flash if it seems more vivid that way.
ReplyDelete