Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend. I've got a cold which got worse about 3 days ago and i'm soooooo congested thanks to the weather switching back & fourth from hot & cold! Not being able to breathe right held me back from running errands & going to the gym the last few days =(
I hope your Memorial Day weekend was great! I got to Bbq and chill at home with my family and friends on Sunday so I'm glad I got to do something.
Anyways, I got tagged by 3 lovely ladies for the sweet blogger award. First person to tag me was Leah of http://jetleah.blogspot.com, then Nikki of Spilling Some Sassiness, & Stacy of http://skinnyfatstacy.blogspot.com/ . If I could tag them back I would cause they always leave sweet comments for me to read.
Rules:
- Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
- Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
- Put the award on your blog.
- Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.
So here are the sweeties that I tag:
1. Becky of Everyday Makeup with Becky
2. Diana & Winsley of http://diwimakeup.blogspot.com/
3. Steph of Makeup Babble
4. Cheryl of Oh To Be A Muse
5. Nymphette
6. Annette of A Daily Dose of Kaartehan
9. Pangie of http://pangies-addictions.blogspot.com/
10. Hannahh of Beautylishious
Also I was Tagged by the lovely Emerald of http://emeraldc83.blogspot.com for the Sunshine Blog award. Thanks hun!
Rules:
- Put the award on your blog.
- Pass the award along to 12 positive & creative bloggers.
- Link the chosen ones within your post.
Here are my nominees for the award:
1. Leah of http://jetleah.blogspot.com
2. Stacy of http://skinnyfatstacy.blogspot.com/
3. Rita of Makeup Blogging From Paradise
4. Beverly from A Full Beat
5. Nikki from Spilling Some Sassiness
6. Camilla of Eclectic Beauty
7. Tina of Tina Marie Online
8. Celly of Makeup By Celly
10. Khristine ofRandomness with Khris
11. Nikki of Eww It's Nikki
12. Michelle of Hardcore Makeup Junkie
Thanks to the ladies who gave me the awards. Be sure to check out all of the blogs I've mentioned here in my post. All of these ladies always leave me positive comments and they've got some good content on their blogs.
I'll have my 100+ followers give-away info posted by this weekend so stay tuned!


Thanks for tagging us!
ReplyDeletexo, Diana
Thanks for the tag!!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely deserve the awards, and I can't wait for your giveaway. :D
thanks for the award, love! <3
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks mama!!! Love this award since I used to be called the Sunshine of the Office at my past job. hahaha
ReplyDeleteThanks for the love dear! Will post the award soon! Hugs~~
ReplyDeleteHave a fab week!
awww thanks for the tag love!!! Ill be putting it on my blog shortly :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...thanks for the award doll! You're a sweetheart and I'm glad you're liking my blog :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
hardcoremkeupjunkie.com
Thank you for giving me a blog award dear!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your awards and I hope you feel better. :)
http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com
Congrats on your awards! Thanks so much for tagging me.
ReplyDeleteThank youuuuu ^_______^
ReplyDeleteinteresting post and blog :D
ReplyDeletekisses
Congraats! I hope you're feeling better by now
ReplyDeletehttp://mkaeupbykim-porter.com/blog