Sunday, June 20, 2010

Barbie inspired FOTN

Hey dolls! I've been slacking on posting because I've been busy prepping for finals, so lately I've been feeling uninspired with makeup, but not last night! After this week I'll be on summer vacay and what better way then 2 trips to kick off the summer. IMATS at the end of this week then off to Memphis for my husbands family reunion! I CAN'T WAIT! Anyways, Happy Fathers day to all the fathers and mothers who have to play 2 roles as a parent! I gotta help cook for my pops so onto the look, enjoy!
I know, I know, PINK OVERLOAD!



Products used:
Face:
Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Beige
Revlon  Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer
MAC PRO Invisible Set Powder
MAC Dolly Mix blush
MAC Accentuate/sculpt Powder
 Eyes: 
TFSI
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye pencil 
MAC Springtime Skipper LE e/s (Lid/Lower lash line)
MAC Sushi Flower e/s(crease)
NYX Black e/s (outer V/outer crease)
MAC Shroom(inner corner)
MAC Vanilla e/s(brow bone highlight)
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense 
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Lips:
W'n'W Mega last Matte Think Pink l/s
Smashbox Fame l/g

22 comments:

  1. very pretty, I love it! I need to try this look on myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful! love the freakin' blending!! you need to teach me! (i suck at blending!) lol.. i request a personal tutorial haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was one of my favorite collections! im gunna try this so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    @ Khristine: Girl, what are you talking about? You don't suck at blending. I think this summer since I won't have school, I'll do picture tuts. What exactly would you want to see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty! I have a giveaway going on.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous look! Pink is a great color for you :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...this is sooo pretty! i love it. i still have to try that barbie look.

    good luck with your finals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful barbie inspired look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so cute!! i love your eye makeup.. so fairytale like! :D

    goodluck with exams! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a beautiful blend . i love it. it looks great on you <3

    i can never get too much of pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love barbie looks! very pretty :)

    I nominated you for a blogger award, check it out :) http://theroyalblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely
    i loved the colour comb

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm feeling all your FOTD! Everything is always perfectly done. And that Barbie look is so so pretty!

    Way to go hun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg! I hella love this! I just came across your page like a few weeks ago. You're very artistic with your makeup. You're one of my fave artists now along with Marleena from MakeupGeek

    ReplyDelete
  16. sooo pretty, love the color combo
    gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty, pretty look! You belong in a Barbie box on the top shelf of the best toy store =)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...