Monday, June 7, 2010

100+ Followers Giveaway!

EDIT @ 12:03 am July 10th, 2010

Give away is now closed. Please do not submit any more entries. Thank you!

Hey everyone, here is my giveaway as promised! I know it's not much but I just wanted to show you guys that I appreciate you all taking the time to stop by my blog to read and/or leave your sweet comments.  I light up when I read them =)  

I didn't think I would hit 100 followers by now and I was originally planning to pick up some things for the giveaway at IMATS coming up at the end of this month but since thats that's a few weeks away, I wanted to have a giveaway posted already. The giveaway will end July 9th, 2010 Pacific Standard Time (California time) I may add some things from IMATS but that'll be a surprise.

ONE winner will receive:
-E.L.F. custom compact empty palette
-MAC Light Over Dark Mineralized Blush Duo
-C200 Crease brush from Crown Brush (one of my fave blending brushes)
-L'oreal HIP crayons in Meticulous & Authentic (these babies stay put like no other!)
-China Glaze Rich & Famous nail polish
-OPI Flit A Bit from the Summer Flutter Collection
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Rules & Info:
 For ONE entry
1. You must be a Public follower of my blog & a blogger as well ( I will check to make sure)
2.  Post your valid email address & link to your blog in the comment.
3.  In your comment, tell me what are your go-to products for the summer (especially if it's anything that helps to keep you from getting oily cause my t-zone is a freakin' oil factory!)
4. You will automatically be disqualified if your blog was only made for giveaways.
5. Giveaway is open Internationally. It's only fair to my followers that aren't from the states =)
6. Winner will be chosen using Random.org
7. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email when sent, if not another winner will be chosen.
8. Entries must be received by 11:59pm July 9th, 2010 (California time)

For an extra entry(in another SEPARATE comment)
Blog about my giveaway using the picture above and be sure to leave the link to the post on your blog.

That's all folks, GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: If you are wondering why you don't see your comment, it's because you didn't follow the rules.

169 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a follower and I'm a blogger!

    My go-to product for the summer is... sunscreen, of course! I don't have a favourite brand, I just need sunscreen because I burn so easily - and never tan -_-

    I also blogged about your giveaway here: http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaways.html

    gabyfauchon@hotmail.com

    http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, thanks for following my blog!! :) i love yours. i'm a new follower.

    lilmamaj@gmail.com

    My go to product is my blot powder. i use it all the time to eliminate shine.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful giveaway love!!!

    You already know Im follower, check back on my blog for a link to this :)

    jetleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! almost forgot, my go to product is URBAN DECAY DE-SLICK!!! its a MUST have for oily skin & summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely giveway and my go to product is sunscreen!!!
    Enter me please irenego@hotmali.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello gorgeous! Enter me.^^ I'm a follower of your blog and I always look forward to your new entries because of your eye MU looks. :)

    http://nikkisann.blogspot.com/
    sassyniq@gmail.com

    My go-to product is Neutrogena powder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing giveaway !

    I am a follower and love your FOTD's ! :)

    My go to products for the summer are Revlon ColorStay Foundation because it doesn't melt in this crazy hot weather (like Maybelline SuperStay does) and ELF HD Powder because it mattifies my face all day and keeps my Colorstay foundation stay put longer as well.

    Blogged about your giveaway on my sidebar :)
    http://www.eleventh0fapril.blogspot.com

    email: lewwinnie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome giveaway.

    my go to product is the neutrogena tinted moisturizer.

    makeupbyclaud@gmail.com
    www.claudsmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a follower via google friends connect as Ria
    My blog link is: http://serious-shiny.blogspot.com
    My email is: freeeedz(at)yahoo.com
    My to go products is a tinted moisturiser with spf(currently by Korres), lip balm, and a bottle of water.
    Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi! My name is Nikki and I absolutely <3 your blog. Especially the Celtics vs. Lakers FOTD (even though i am totally rooting for the Lakers). nikki.k.mua@gmail.com is my e-mail and you can find my blog @ http://nikkikmua.blogspot.com/
    My go to summer product is MAC's moisturizer with SPF 15, although i should definitely UP my SPF since it's HOT HOT HOT in Hawaii.

    Thanks for making this awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello ! Congratulations :)

    I'm a follower via GFC as evil_eva12
    and my blog:
    http://evaporation-in-progress.blogspot.com

    I love my Shiseido daytime protective emulsion which has SPF 15 for summer.

    evil_eva12 at hotmail dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower :]

    email: hunnylovins@home.se

    My go to products would be my MAC Blotting Powder esp during summer when its super hot!! And me creme de nude lipstick. I like to keep fix+ on hot days for a fresh look when it seems the day couldnt get any longer!!

    Thankyou for the opportunity!! I'm so excited for this!! ive never won anything but it's fun to play along isnt it!! Im having a giveaway as well :) Join if you want

    http://hunnylovins.blogspot.com/
    Ive linked the giveaway in my sidebar as well

    good day to you
    -RenayShanel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on 100+ followers! I'm already a follower.

    email: willworkformakeup@hotmail.com

    blog: willworkformakeup@blogspot.com

    My go-to product for the summer is my Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer because it prevents my foundation from melting off my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. more followers for you!

    I specially love going to the beach during summer so my summer essential is the Beach Hut sunscreen with 75 spf! I had several swimming trips lately with Beach Hut, I didnt feel the sun on my skin even with the blazing sun. I live in the Philippines and its naturally always hot here but the heat went extremes due to El Nino.

    No heat can stop me from going to the beaches though! I know its not an everyday makeup thingy but its a very good buy.

    crybaby_chic@yahoo.com ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on the 100+ followers!

    email: cellyannabelle@hotmail.com
    blog: makeupbycelly.com

    comment: erm - go to product, shit i sweat it all off regardless. but a must is l'oreal telescopic mascara (gold), mac cantaloupe and revlon colorstay concealer. and i mix my vincent longo tinted foundation cus i hate heavy ass makeup in the heat. rank.

    ReplyDelete
  16. go-to product: pore strips with salicylic acid and spf. great for the summer.

    cheryl.c.clarke@gmail.com
    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. posted about your giveaway here:

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com/2009/01/worth-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on your 100 followers.
    I blogged your giveaway in my blog.
    http://skakidotcom.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyles-giveawayends-july-9th.html

    email-kssn31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My goto product will be olay sunscreen.
    Email- kssn31@gmail.com

    www.skakidotcom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, thanks for this giveaway and congrats for your follower.
    I am a follower via google : Saori
    My e-mail : saori.nail@gmail.com
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, it's saori again :)
    I blogged about your giveaway here : http://saori-s-nails.over-blog.com/pages/Giveaways--3019179.html
    My e-mail : saori.nail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also blogged about your giveaway here: http://randomnesswithkhris.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyles-100-followers.html

    and i have your giveaway on the right side of my bar! :) at www.randomnesswithkhris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey love! you know i'm a follower of your blog and i'm a blogger!

    My go-to product for the summer is definitely sun-screen - because we have to protect our skin!

    FitBeautyJunkie@gmail.com is my e-mail!

    http://www.randomnesswithkhris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your 100+ followers! My go to products are neutrogena dry touch sunblock and waterproof mascara for the summer.
    jujube 37 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. congrats on 100!
    enter me please,im following
    jazzyh171@gmail.com
    http://lpljazz.blogspot.com/
    my go to product for summer is sonia kushuk's tinted spf moisturizer


    hoping to get 50 followers to do my own giveaway :-}

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your 100+ followers! I hope to grow my blog that big one day! Right now I'd be celebrating 10 followers! lol

    My go to products are Smashbox PhotoFinish Oil Free Primer and MAC Studio Fix + Foundation. I am matte ALL day long even with a usually VERY oil T-zone! I live in a very humid climate (Okinawa, Japan) and it's an amazing combination!

    Please enter me in your giveaway!
    http://asianpinkprincess.blogspot.com
    snowangel_1106@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. please enter me! :)
    my email address is americamilani@hotmail.co.uk
    my go to product is my bobbi brown spf15 foundation! for oily skin you can try making your own blotting sheets out of tissue paper! ive heard it works great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Enter me please! I am a follower

    michellemlhuynh@gmail.com
    michelle-esque.blogspot.com

    My go-to is my Shiseido sun protection lotion for face/body with SPF 55 :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi! i'm your newa follower and a blogger :)

    enter me please :

    my email : vic.anit@gmail.com

    and my blog :
    my-beauty-case.blogspot.com

    My go to products for the summer are Revlon ColorStay Foundation it really matte all day :)

    thank you for the chance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've put a link to your giveaway in the sidebar of my blog.
    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi! I'm a follower.
    Mail: rebeca.cd@hotmail.com
    Blog: http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    In summer I usually use a lot of blotting paper to eliminate those shines...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fab fab giveaway :)

    Enter me please
    makeupsavvy@live.co.uk
    www.makeupsavvy.co.uk

    My go to items for summer have to be blotting paper - Paul & Joe do a lovely current one that is like £3.50 in the uk. Very nice packaging.
    Also it have to be suncream - very important.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello you, im a new follower love the eyemakeup looks.
    I have added your comp on my blog
    http://nicolettasbeautyspace.blogspot.com/
    My go to product is artdeco bronzer i've done a review on it on my blog it's amazing.
    nicolettarocchiccioli@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. hi,I would love to participate in this giveaway,I'm your follower through Google Friend Connect..

    my favy item for summer is colorful nail polish :)

    email me :)
    liz_crowny@yahoo.com
    pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

    thankies for helding this giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. 1. i'm a follower using GFC - kelliegonzo
    2. kelliegonzoblog at gmail dot com, www.kelliegonzo.blogspot.com
    3. i def. use a tinted moisturizer in the summer instead of foundation, why not go with the "glowy" look the summer heat gives you naturally? haha :) also waterproof mascara and mac paintpots for easy but sexy eye looks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Enter me!
    I'm a follower .

    jjonnah-@hotmail.com
    nukleopatra

    My go to product for the summer is rimmel london powder, helps to keep my face matte ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  38. Enter me please !
    following via google friend connect as Mzelle Lala :)
    mzlle.lala@gmail.com

    And my go to product is sunscreen ^^
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi!

    I'm a follower and I'm a blogger!

    My go-to product for the summer is...Neutrogena and Olay , of course! I don't have a favourite brand, I just need sunscreen because I burn so easily - and never tan.. sun heat makes my skin so itchy and red..

    so i recommend tmem both (^_^)

    One of the most important beauty routines is to apply sunscreen to your face, neck and hands. Moisturizing can be a one-step process if it already contains sunscreen. Neutrogena makes moisturizing sunscreens up to SPF 70. Olay has an Age Defying Protective Renewal Lotion with an SPF up to 30.

    my email: rescueta@gmail.com
    i posted this giveaway on my sidebar: http://hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. omg omg amazing giveaway , i hope i can win this .. hehe im ur followers via gfc :)
    my go to products for summer is vaseline healthy sunblock spf 30!
    ipehishere[at]gmail[dot]com
    my blog here : http://lollibunnie.blogspot.com/

    hehe come check my blog :D
    thank youuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. and
    i post your giveaway link:
    http://lollibunnie.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-july-giveaway.html

    ipehishere[at]gmail[dot]com

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Put your giveaway on my sidebar.
    http://obazaar.blogspot.com/

    Ty for the lovely giveaway. = )

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi. = )
    I'm a follower with GFC.
    User - Nós.
    Mail - onossobazaar@gmail.com
    url - http://obazaar.blogspot.com/

    In the summer I like to use Nivea suncare spray for hair, a lipgloss with SPF (15) from Biotherm, drink tons of water.


    Andreia. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi!New Follower :)

    impossibly-perfect@hotmail.com

    my go to product is lucas' paw paw ointment! It goes on everything, lips, sunburn, dry skin etc I always have it with me

    www.brittany-kissandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have made a link in my sidebar to your giveaway :)

    impossibly-perfect@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Enter me pls. :)

    purplewhyt[at]yahoo[dot]com
    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    Mac Blot powder and Kryolan Anti Shine powder

    posted your giveaway in my sidebar:
    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Enter me please! my go to product is Touche Ɖclat!

    Ana BelƩn R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi girl! Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway and congrats on over 100 followers!

    My go-to summer products are from LUSH. I like their lip scrub for soft summery lips. Try their toner called Grease Lightning - it helps to stop grease on your face! It's a spray too, so it can be used all over, or in parts like the t-zone really easily.

    lipstickncandycigarettes at gmail dot com

    P.S. I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I also posted your giveaway on my blog for another entry:
    http://lipstickncandy.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyle-100-followers.html

    lipstickncandycigarettes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi. Thank you for the giveaway! I`m a follower and blogger as well. My e-mail is ladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com and my blog is http://iwaw-cannaria.blogspot.com but well, my blog is my daily news, not a beauty nor fashion blog. I hope it`s okay :)

    Speaking of summer, I`m using this Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets. Summer in my country takes long time and is very hot! Which make us here sweating continously :( blotting paper is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi! I'm a follower and a blogger :)
    Email: xryuusei@gmail.com
    Blog: http://reverie.tyl.cc/

    Go to product: sunscreen! And my Dove Day Cream Moisturizer with SPF15

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Blogged about this giveaway: http://reverie.tyl.cc/archives/893/

    xryuusei@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. hey, new follower here ;)

    My fav summer products are:
    - physicians formula bronzer, or any subtle matte bronzer.
    - shimmery vanilla/goldy eyshadow
    - light foundation with good coverage, like nars sheer glow.
    - pink lipstick.

    link to my blog;
    http://productrater.blogspot.com/

    and I have blogged this on the sidebar of my blog.

    email: theproductrater@gmail.com

    thank you! good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  54. K! Thanks for a great giveaway! Of course Im a follower of ur awesome blog! My go to product of the summer is Kryolan Anti Shine Powder. It keeps my tzone normal :-) I love because its the only powder that controls my oily face and a tub costs under 13! How awesome!

    swtest2lips at yahoo

    www.swtest2lips.com

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  55. i already put your giveaway in my post here
    http://pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com/2010/06/june-giveaways.html

    email me :)
    liz_crowny@yahoo.com
    pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

    thankies for helding this giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am a follower.
    My favorite product for this summer is a Yes to Carrots lipbalm because I like when my lips are good !
    hindandahre@hotmail(.)fr

    ReplyDelete
  57. Avocado and Oatmeal masks. My T-zone gets so oily too during the summer and it really helps. Follower

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i forgot my email addie:
    donnarence15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. hi i am a new follower.. enter me!! :D

    my go to makeup products for summer:
    1. etude house sunguard -- not greasy at all
    2. ellana hd finishing powder-- makes my skin matte all day
    3. innisfree green tea mineral mist

    my blog;
    http://mylucidintervals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Lovely giveaway, I blog and I follow.
    My favorite summer product right now is urban decay midnight cowboy lipstick

    jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. what a sweet giveaway! enter me please!
    my go to product for the summer are definitely OIL SHEETS! my whole face is so oily in the summer :( grossness!

    iceflurrie at hotmail dot com

    blog: http://skinniegenes.blogspot.com/

    thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  62. for the extra entry:
    Blog Link:
    http://sparklyplayground.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-info-you-cant-miss.html

    Sidebar as well:
    http://sparklyplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi, Thank you so much for this generous giveaway! <3 Appreciate it LOTS!!

    Follower: MissJayce

    My blog is not made for giveaways!
    my face products for anti breakouts is using fancl's cleansing oil and then use hylauronic acid and then juice beauty serum. but i personally think the whole juice beauty line is really good easy break outs on combo skin!!

    Email: babyuniq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi hun :)
    please enter me in your giveaway :)
    my go to products for the summer are by far my ever hip lipstick from the liberty of london collection from MAC as well as Body Shop's Bronzer from the Bronzed to Last collection in 02 warm Glow.

    Stefy x
    Blog: britese.blogspot.com
    Email: britese.sp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i'm following & i also blog (dreamsofneworleans.blogspot.com)

    email = dreamsofneworleans(at)yahoo(dot)com

    I like to have light pink lipstick (Viva Gaga for example), a good bronzer and some mascara for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. fun giveaway!!
    my go to products for summer are: laura mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer, illamasqua bronzer, lash blast mascara, smashbox photo finish lid primer, and when I get really oily I bust out my Cosmedicine Medi-Matte (it's a lotion that CONTROLS oily skin like no other product I've tried!).

    email: whitneykrainock@gmail.com
    blog: http://whitzmakeuptipz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm a new follower and I posted this on my sidebar at
    http://luckyfinds-shareapic.blogspot.com

    My summer products are Lancome Pure Focus T-Zone Mattifier and the Vanishing Cream Facial Moisturizer by Lush. It finds using these products very effective on my acne-prone, oily skin.


    emiliana.sison(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  69. congrats on your very successful blog!

    my go-to for summer is the Philosophy Never let them see you shine topped with Maybelline mattifying powder

    rdauro@gmail.com
    ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com

    Raech

    ReplyDelete
  70. Follower google connect Nikki

    blogger http://nailtalez.blogspot.com/

    scyren@yahoo.com

    I just like my Fresh cucumber cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  71. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  72. My go-to product, Pur Minerals foundations! Keep my skin looking good and shine free all summer, and it's light on your face! Love it!!

    I'm a follower. Please enter me.

    wimbly11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi!! I'm a follower and a blogger! Amazing giveaway by the way! :)

    stevoulina@gmail.com

    http://drugstoreandbargainlover.blogspot.com/

    I'm a freaking oil factory too! :( I combine Elf Face Primer with Revlon Colorstay for Normal/Dry skin and this combo keeps me shine-free for about 7-8 hours, which is amazing!! After 8 hours I have to blot my face with blotting sheets, but I now need 1 sheet instead of 3 sheets I used to need in the past! ;) Impressive huh?

    ReplyDelete
  74. I just posted about your giveaway on my blog:

    http://drugstoreandbargainlover.blogspot.com/2010/06/krystyless-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am a follower and a blogger and would like to enter the for the giveaway please :)

    me email address is zajra_710@hotmail.com and here's a link to my blog: http://larasbeautybible.blogspot.com/

    I know the feeling about your t zone being an oil factory cos mine's the same too. instead of liquid foundation, i found out mineral foundation works better since it absorbs excess oils and leaves my skin shine free all day long. also, a good cleansing routine is important including moisturiser! it is not true that moisturiser increases oil production!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi! I am your new follower!

    queen-of-pain(AT)yandex(DOT)com
    http://endles-s-summer.blogspot.com/

    My go-to products for the summer are coral lipgloss and oil-blotting paper!

    ReplyDelete
  77. New follower and fellow blogger :)
    My go-to product will be the Urban Decay Primer potion - it's the best primer I have found to avoid eyeshadow meltdown in the hot stuffy summer weather :)
    Lorraine x
    MartianDelights@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  78. i just posted about your giveaway on my blog =]

    http://afullbeat.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyles-100-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  79. i love ur blog i'm a faithful follower =]

    i think my go to summer products are Mac face and body foundation because no matter how hot it gets it doesn't budge and it starts out sheer so you can build it up and BRONZER & BLUSH together to give the skin a glow.

    ReplyDelete
  80. i would like to enter your giveaway.. im a follower..
    my go to makeup for the summer is my mac gold depost MSF..i love the tanned glow it givves me!!

    i posted this giveaway on my sidebar
    http://mademoisellerovi.blogspot.com
    my email is aprilrovi_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hi ,
    I am a follower shaimaa

    sh.11175@yahoo.com

    My go-to products for the summer is Chanel Mat LumiƩre foundation ,Rimmel adorable lipstick ,Palladio bronze blush, Maybelline mascara and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 55

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  82. 1. I am a follower as Janinay via GFC
    2. jusiplabninsky(at)yahoo.com
    http://hindiakosiopaodiyosaako.blogspot.com (this is my personal blog, there are many giveaway posts because I enjoy entering them lately but it's not just for giveaways. I've had it for almost 3 years now)
    3. I love lip balms with SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm a follower!
    my fav summer makeup is Aveeno sunblock, L'oreal waterproof mascara, physicians formula bronzer and Mac to the Beach lipsticks!
    e-mail: gorgeousglam1@gmail.com
    www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hey! Im a follower and a Blogger (fashion DIY)!

    My summer must haves:
    bright colored jewelry and nail polish and coral lip gloss at times
    and the neutregena oil blotting paper is good for oil skin. it really doesn't mess up the makeup.

    lets see what else.....
    my email is avidaccents@yahoo.com
    and my blog is www.avidaccents.blogspot.com

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  85. Blotting sheets and my rimmel stay matte powder!

    fintia@msn.com
    http://fallingformakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  86. Congrats on hitting 100+ followers, that's so awesome. :) I can't wait until my little blog gets there! My go-to products for summer include a good highlighter for cheekbones/browbones, a mineral powder foundation, waterproof mascara, and bright colored nail polish for my toes.

    I have a link to your blog in my sidebar, my blog link is here:
    http://inhermakeupbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love love love this giveaway !!!!
    Im a follower , and have my own blog as well .
    Blog:Coole13xo.blogspot.com
    Email:Cooliebby13@hotmail.com

    My goto summer products are pale/pastel colored nail polishes also bright neon colors, big sunglasses, shorts, sandals and my EOS summer fruit lip balm .

    ReplyDelete
  88. I also advertised this giveaway on blog so here's the link to the post: http://coolie13xo.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  89. it may sound cliche but my favourite summer products are baby pink. i'm like a Barbie in summer. can't help myself. baby pink eyes, lips and blush on a tan.. pwoah, i feel like a million dollars like that. too bad its winter here now :(
    oh and also, i love to use chichi oil-remover paper in summer to blot. (sorry, cant remember its exact name but its a god send!!)

    im a follower of your blog. i love it! your makeup style is awesome.

    please enter me. i am linking your blog to my sidebar and am also having a current giveaway on my site at the moment so please feel free to come and check it out.

    thanks.

    anastasia-evangaline
    burymeinvelvet@hotmail.com
    http://anastasia-evangaline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  90. I use this Google account as a blog feed, my blog can be found at http://wastemylifepretending.onsugar.com/

    My email address is rachel[.]lipstickroyalty[at]googlemail[.]com !

    Also, if you have time I hope you check my giveaway out too! http://bit.ly/9F6tet

    My favourite must have summer beauty product at the moment is the moonlight highlighter powder from the new Topshop beauty collection!

    ReplyDelete
  91. enter me please doll

    my email is nrogers11@bigpond.com and my blog is vendettxx.blogspot.com

    my go to summer products are bronzer, sunscreen and a good pressed powder to retouch when my foundation starts to melt away in the heat :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  92. 1.Google connect: Ju
    2. Email: ragazza04_@hotmail.com
    Blog: xuaninhah.blogspot.com
    3. Use a good makeup to my work I can't go to the beach this year! I use elf day by day...

    I post in this link http://xuaninhah.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html

    Kisses *

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am following you with google (http://chocomintbubblegum.blogspot.com is my blog) and my email is pronouncedchris@hotmail.com
    Mainly I use Banana Boat's tanning oil/sunscreen and mosquito repellent lol. I wish I knew what would make oiliness go away!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hi! I'm a blogger and I follow you as well~

    Blog address: http://shmuberry.blogspot.com
    Email address: write2shmuberry@gmail.com

    In the summer, I like to use a matte finish moisturiser and suprisingly, Garnier Pure works for me! I also carry blothing paper on me just in case (ELF's one is good enough and sooooo cheap =D) I also CANT'S LIVE without waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Buying something that is not waterproof is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hello!
    I'm a follower and a blogger(:
    My newest favorite product is my Biore' Pore Unclogging Scrub. It makes me feel very refreshed.

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/


    Thanks for the giveaway!

    XX
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hi' I'm following you now. :)
    Blog: www.bheii.onsugar.com
    Email: bea00028@yahoo.com

    For summmer, I use locally made moisturizer. it's leyende. I'm loving it to bits. My face doesn't oil that much. and yep, I also carry blotting papers. :)

    posted your giveaway @ my sidebar.
    www.bheii.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'm a follower ( WOlf)
    Alix.S[@]live.fr
    blog : www.wolfornot.blogspot.com
    My go to product for the summer is Neutrogena, corail nail polish and lipstick yestocarots

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am a follower
    My go-to product is sunscreen :)

    Raelena
    http://throuthehaze-reads.blogspot.com

    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'm a follower :)

    silhouettescreamsblog(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://silhouettescreams.blogspot.com

    My go to products are any broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen and Urban Decay Primer Potion. I live in Australia, so going outside without sunscreen is just asking for skin cancer. And I'm a totally sweaty man in Summer, so if I dont use UDPP my eyeshadow stands no chance against creasing.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I wanna join! :D

    My go to product during summer is sunscreen (a must regardless of season) and tinted moisturizer. Since it's hot, I don't want my foundation melting on my face thus I prefer the lighter formulation of tinted moisturizer. :)

    email:

    blue_mockingbird at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. rach_may_46@msn.com
    http://radiantmakeup.blogspot.com/

    I'm still mixing up my summer routine but for an oily t-zone i swear by rimmel's clear complexion in transparent(not the stay matte one)
    I tend to keep it as light as possible, so normally in summer its just concealer, benetint, hoola and bluffdust :)& of course mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Congrats on the followers :)

    My fave product for summer is the No7 Dual Protection TM, it's perfect for low key summer make up, and I can't stop blogging about it, hehe!

    beautyjunkieuk@gmail.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  103. Amazing giveaway :)
    I'm a follower!
    I've also put a link in the sidebar for you're giveaway - http://raspberrykiss-raspberrykiss.blogspot.com
    Oh and my email is - rixwood@aol.com
    Oh my go-to products for summer are
    Rimmel stay matt powder and Urban Decay Primer potion
    Have a fab day...♥

    ReplyDelete
  104. i'm a new follower.

    email: yuki1126m@gmail.com
    blog: 1126m.blogspot.com
    My go-to product for the summer is sunscreen.

    I also blogged about your giveaway here:
    http://1126m.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyles-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hiii!!

    Please enter me in this contest!

    My Name: MarsĆ­dia
    My Nick: MarsMM
    My Email: marcidiamelo @ hotmail . com

    What are your go-to products for the summer?
    - Sunglasses
    - LipBalm
    - Hair Clips
    - Hat

    I'm your follower!


    And I've posted in my blog :
    http://marsymm.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-by-juicy-nails-june-2010.html

    Bye bye & Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hi! my name is Jennika

    My email address is sisy_luv@yahoo.com

    JennikaLuv is my blog! (Click the link to check it out!)

    My go-to summer products are:
    -Bronzer for my ultimate summer cheek glow
    -Almay foundation for my oily prone skin..this foundation gives me light/medium coverage and reduces my shine amazingly!
    -Clean&Clear acne treatment face wash, I don't have a lot of acne but this unclogs my pores and reduces my oil production throughout my day..anything to lessen the shine!lol
    -Rice paper. It's an oil absorbment for my face which is so natural and leaves a sheer residue behind to keep absorbing further oil!

    ReplyDelete
  107. HEllo again..

    I did post on my blog specifically about your giveaway as wel as on the side bar please check out my blog!

    http://jennikaluv.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyles-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  108. ENTER ME PLEASE!! my favorite summer product is my MAC pinch me blush! its a cute summer glow pink! my name is hershley and my blog is http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    you can email me at hoge06 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I posted this in my sidebar with a link so that my followers will know!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Enter me please, I'm a public follower!

    shimmering_stardust22ATyahooDOTcom
    rainbowbriteness.blogspot.com

    My go-to products would have to be bronzer, blush, and BB cream since I need some color on me! As for the BB cream, it evens out my skin tone.

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  111. Hi I'm a follower.. my fave go to summer make up is a lip and cheek tint (TBS), cute dress, flip flops.

    Name:Ged
    Email: gnrn.026@gmail.com
    nikoleen043026.blogspot.com

    i posted your giveaway here:

    http://nikoleen043026.blogspot.com/2010/07/sippinonkrystle-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  112. I also posted a link in my sidebar!

    www.arrriiell.blogspot.com

    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  113. My email is arielm.blogspot@gmail.com and my blog is www.arrriiell.blogspot.com!

    Right now I'm using tarte clean slate primer which I won in a giveaway and I'm really loving it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. Hi!

    I am a follower via Google Friend Connect :)
    E-mail address: sarah@glossicious.com and I'm a blogger!

    My go-to product for the summer is... Korres water melon tinted moisturizer in tan . I use Korres wildrose compact powder to stop my T zone from becoming oily
    E-mail address: sarah@glossicious.com

    I blogged about your giveaway jus check the giveaway tab on the top :)

    www.glossicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Please enter me. I'am a follower

    I like to have on my purse the ELF Shine Eraser, its great for oil skin.

    Mail: avonbeautyblog@gmail.com

    Blog: http://beautyandglamourblog.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  116. Hi! my email is xjem06x@aol.com and my blog is www.jembeauty.blogspot.com

    My go to prodcut for summer is actually really simple, like you I have an oily T Zone. So, I use Witch Hazel as a toner morning and night and it really helps to get rid of any oil.

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  117. i also made a post about your lovely giveaway in my blog!
    http://rainiestyle.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. hello :)

    my go-to product for summer is definitely my oil absorbing sheets & sunscreen! i need my spf haha :)

    http://rainiestyle.blogspot.com/
    risawkan@gmail.com

    xo, rainie

    ReplyDelete
  119. Hey lovely :)
    My email is: amelia.d@live.co.uk

    My go to product of this summer is.. blot powder. I swear i can't live without it as, like you mentioned, i oil like crazy on my t-zone esp. &&just incase i always have to bring blot-papers in my bag!.

    Cotton xx
    http://cottonsspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I'm your follower.. enter me, pretty!! =D

    bintan[dot]sholihat[at]gmail[dot]com

    http://chechetan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow via Google Friend Connect :)
    peachypinksisters@gmail.com

    My summer go-to product is a very thin layer of Revlon Colorstay Foundation! It sucks oil up like mad (is that a good thing, haha?)

    Blogged about your giveaway, too!
    http://peachypinksisters.blogspot.com/p/contestsgiveaways.html

    Cheers,
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  122. Gostaria de participar...

    Meu go-produto para o verão é bronzeador :D Estou a usar um da Garnier Ambre Solaire , óleo bronzeador intenso com aroma a cÓco. DÔ um brilho fenomenal :)

    Postei uma mensagem sobre o teu sorteio no meu blog: http://trabalhos-vanessa.blogspot.com/

    O meu e-mail Ć©: vanessa.meneses.91@hotmail.com :D

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am a follower of ur blog as maliha rohail through GFC :))

    Enter mee :D

    My fave summer product would be "Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation" on top of a thin layer of milk of magnesia.. Works wonders ;D

    my email is - maliharohail@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. hey there!
    count me in!
    I'm a follower
    my blog: www.izyart.blogspot.com
    my e-mail: izyart@live.nl
    I use for the summer the matte&clear foundation from essence, it isn't expensive and it makes your skin matte! I love it

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  125. cool giveaway!
    sassyellinida@aol(dot)com
    http://sassyagapi.blogspot.com
    i use loose powder for oil

    ReplyDelete
  126. Urban Decay De-Slick. That's good for summer and for your face oil production. Haha.

    http://monikalintang.co.nr

    winddzz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. my go to product in the summer is defenetly my waterproof mascara because my eyes get really teary in summer and i tend to cry black tears with an ordinary mascara :)
    my email is: oana.ancka@gmail.com
    my blog is: http://aquashells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am a follower and a blogger, very willing to enter your kind giveaway.
    I am following your blog via GFC,
    my mail is catanyasthings @ yahoo . com and my blog is http://catanyasthings.blogspot.com

    My go-to product for the summer is the Clinique Super City Block Sunscreen, perfect for oily skin!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  129. hi! I'm a follower, my blog http://thexperfectxdrug.blogspot.com/ (I also put your giveaway at my side bar, check ^^)
    My email: lostinmoon@hotmail.com
    I fav product for the summer is ELF clarifying powder, cus erase all the oily in your face! and off course, sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  130. This is my entry with your giveaway: http://maquillaje-pasion.blogspot.com/2010/07/sorteos-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hi!

    My favourite product for the summer are the bronzer powder because my skin is fair and they give me a look very healthy.

    My email address is maquillaje-pasion@hotmail.com and my blog is http://maquillaje-pasion.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Enter me, please!
    I'm a follower and I'm a blogger.

    My go-to products in the summer are: MUFE Smoky Lash Waterproof mascara (can't live without it), The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter (keeps your skin well hydrated), MUFE loose powder (great for oily skin) and Clinique Super City Block Sunscreen, which is actually perfect for oily and problematic skin!

    slovenska_gera@hotmail.com

    http://theallurehouse.blogspot.com

    Thanks for this opportunity!

    #1 entry

    ReplyDelete
  133. I blogged about your giveaway!

    slovenska_gera@hotmail.com
    http://theallurehouse.blogspot.com


    #2 entry

    ReplyDelete
  134. For the summer, I will use every day my Clinique 3 steps! It guarantees that my skin won't be oily...

    E-mail: dafnimarchioro@yahoo.com.br

    Blog:
    http://veramentebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I am a blogger, and a public follower as well!

    Rbelsheepsaymoo@yahoo.com Email~

    http://discountdecadence.blogspot.com Blog Link~

    In the summer, I always reach for my Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer. It's light, has SPF 15 and brightens my face up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Congrats hun! Wish you tons of more followers to come! Those are such great prizes, im a sucka for those polishes! Hehe.

    Im a follower and blogger. :]
    miss.nikka@yahoo.com
    http://nerdork.blogspot.com

    My to go product for the summer is Mac Blot Powder in medium dark. It helps my face from being oily and Neutrogena sunblock spf 30.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Ahh this is such a fab giveaway!
    My fave products for Summertime, are definitely benefit creaseless cream shadows and Mac msf in Soft and gentle, such perfect shimmery glowy products!

    My email adress is
    darling.hearts@hotmail.com
    Blog link is -
    http://darlinghearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  138. I also did a blog post about your fab giveaway girly with a link and a picture!

    Here is the link -

    http://darlinghearts.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  139. Hi, I'm a follower via Google Friend Connect. My go-to summer product is Lush Tea Tree toner, as its just so refreshing to spritz on your face. My email is missy_ellie_uk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Thanks, Ellie
    http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Such generous prizes, you're a very nice lady! :)

    My go to product for summer is my MAC Oil Control Lotion, it really does stop my face turning in to a oily mess throughout the day! :)

    My blog is:
    www.sabrarosebeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com

    My email is:
    sabraroseblog@gmail.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  141. Great giveaway :)

    My blog is - www.makeupsavvy.co.uk
    and my email is - makeupsavvy@live.co.uk

    My must have/go-to product for summer is Calypso Dry Oil SPF 30...it is suncream but in a dry oil format..it's non greasy and is soooo easy to apply! Also Paul & Joe blotting papers are great for the T-zone :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  142. love it!!

    my go to product is definitely my woodwinked eyeshadow and harmony blush to give myself a little bronze touch.

    email: taleasoldastime@hotmail.com
    blog: http://thelifeofabumblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  143. Hi! Thank you for this amazing give away!

    My go-to product for summer is Batiste Dry Shampoo!

    warpaintguru@live.co.uk

    http://warpaintguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Hello!

    1. New follower here =D
    2. My email is: aninhax[@]gmail[.]com and my blog: http://lets-talk-about-beauty.blogspot.com/
    3. I like to use a mattifying moisturizer (from Vichy or La Roche Posay) and some powder (MAC MSF natural for example). When I wear foundation I use my Clinique Superfit makeup!

    I'm spreading the word in my sidebar, but I guess that that doesn't count as an extra entry x)

    Thanks for this opportunity!
    xoxo from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  145. I'm a Follower and a Blogger ;)

    Email: nur.ybamadhaj@gmail.com

    Go to products for summer are oil free sunscreen, Benefit Benetint, a good deororant and lots and lots of water

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  146. enter me, please :)
    iryx.juzt_me@hotmail.com
    my blog: http://iriamakeup.blogspot.com
    my go to product for summer is my maybelline's collosal waterproof mascara :)

    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  147. ♥follower and a blogger♥

    Blog: http://www.withadriyah.blogspot.com
    Email: ayaleoncio@Gmail.com

    My go to products: Clean & Clear Blotting Sheets, and Clinique SPF 50 Body Butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  148. Also posted your give away on my blog :))

    http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/p/give-awaycontest.html

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  149. follower :D
    styleezta at gmail dot com
    http://styleezta.blogspot.com

    I love smashbox anti shine primer!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Hello! I am a public follower and a blogger.

    Email:
    shahaaa@live.co.uk

    Blog:
    blvtterfling.blogspot.com

    My go to product for the summer is my Chanel Soleiol Tan De Chanel Bronzing Powder - I don't think there's ever a day where I haven't used this!

    ReplyDelete
  151. GFC follower & blogger!

    I like Clean & Clear's Blotting Sheets for oily T-zone control. Of course sunscreen is important too.

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
    www.by-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Hi,

    I’m a follower via GFC (rebie59)

    My email is mesvernisamoi (at) gmail (dot) com

    My blogroll is here: http://mestrucsmoi.blogspot.com/

    My go to products for summer is a black waterproof mascara (now it's a Chanel one) and a brown waterproof eye pencil. Or maybe tanning moistruizer cuz I'm really really white

    ReplyDelete
  153. Hi!

    I'm a follower and I'm a blogger!

    My go-to product for the summer are sunscreen and a nice gloss :)

    I also blogged about your giveaway here: http://fashionchoicesclaus.blogspot.com/2010/07/products-7.html

    email:rufigirl@gmail.com

    http://fashionchoicesclaus.blogspot.com

    Xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  154. Hello! I'm a new follower! :)

    My go to product is pretty basic. It's Neutrogena's Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser. I have a review on that on my blog. :D

    email: miafied@yahoo.com
    blog: http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Hi,
    I follow you through google friends connect and here's the link to my blog:
    http://thelipstickeffect.wordpress.com/

    For the summer, I wear very little makeup as it's just too hot out. I only use sunscreen and my Skin79 SPF 30 BB powder pact.

    Thanks for this giveaway!

    junerose000@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  156. Hey girl =) I'm definitely a follower!

    naturalNchicmakeup@gmail.com
    naturalNchicmakeup.blogspot.com

    My go to product is Chanel Waterlily lipgloss. It's my HG!

    ReplyDelete
  157. hello! i'm a public follower too~!

    my go to product for the hot humid summer day is probably baby talc.=) cheap and eliminate oily face!

    ashchronicles89@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  158. for an extra entry.. =)

    here is the link for my post about your giveaway:

    http://ananaetatae.blogspot.com/2010/07/sippinonkrystyle-100-followers-giveaway.html

    thank you again for this lovely giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  159. hi Krystyle!! congrats on hitting 100+!! thanks for this giveaway! pls enter me!

    I'm a follower! =)

    zxythang@yahoo.com

    http://ANaNaETaTaE.blogspot.com

    my go-to items for the summer are:
    MAC Warm Soul mineralized blush - it gives you that natural summer glow
    Monistat Chafing powder gel - I find this to be helping with the oily T-zone situation
    MAC TLC Strobe Rays - keeps my lips moisturized, also this sheen slightly shimmery lip moisturizer looks great for dewey glowy looks

    ReplyDelete
  160. Hi! My favourite product this Summer is a blush/bronzer I have from GOSH. It makes me so glowy in a good way. I also really like lilac nail polishes right now (namely berry ice cream from Barry M xD)

    http://teapotforone.blogspot.com/

    n.ellis.knight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Oh, I've forgotten :o
    Blog post: http://eteleport.blogspot.com/2010/07/lipcowe-rozdawnictwo-july-giveaway.html
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  162. Hi, enter me please :)

    My go to products for summer are: sun bloker (I'm blond and sunburn easily) and mineral powder (now Lucy Minerals foundation or Everyday Minerals foundation). And some lipgloss :D

    My email: niedziela82@gmail.com
    Blog: http://eteleport.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  163. Hi, I'm a follower via GFC.

    My summer go to product is Sunscreen,:) It's a definitely summer must haves!

    http://cassandracarino.blogspot.com/

    cassandracarino(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ph

    ReplyDelete
  164. OMGOMGOMGOMG!! SO KIND OF YOU! such a beautiful giveaway! everyone will definitely join it. gosh i'm so in love with the nail polish!! i'm soooo joining this giveaway! you're too kind! you gonna give lot of things! :)
    oh by the way, i super love your blog :)

    1.i'm a public follower of your blog and a blogger as well :)

    2. email: juliette.cath@live.com , blog: www.ctoxicvalentine.blogspot.com (disturbed by fashion)

    3. my summer products: sunscreen (definitely!), the body shop lip butter, Watsons Oil Control Roll, sunglasses and most importantly, THE BODY SHOP COCONUT BODY BUTTER(the smell is so damn good! it hydrates my skin too! and its sooooooooooooooooooooooo SUMMERRR!) :D *this keep me from getting oily! LOL.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  165. i blog about your lovely giveaway using the picture sweetie! x

    here's the link to my post about your gorgeous giveaway:
    http://ctoxicvalentine.blogspot.com/2010/06/sippinonkrystyle-100-followers-giveaway.html

    i hope i'll win.

    i want it so bad :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  166. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Hi :D
    My fave summer product would have to be macs pearlmatte powder. I use it every day for a bronzer and highlight.

    email:chelsea_m_e_white@hotmail.com
    blog:http://makeupagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  168. hi! thanks for this reminder. :)

    i am a follower and a blogger.

    whatmimiwrites@gmail.com
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    summer products: sunblock. and i put on witch hazel toner every morning and night.

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  169. I follow your blog and I am also a blogger

    www.island-ish.blogspot.com

    email guamgirl78(at)dot com

    I have two go to products. Urban Decay Surreal cream foundation is amazing. The coverage is great and my face always looks flawless. My other is Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer it has 15 spf in it.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...