Tuesday, May 25, 2010

L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum so far

Several weeks ago I picked up L'oreals Lash Boosting serum since it was on sale. I thought why not give it a try. I've seen some reviews for it and most of them happened to agree with less fall out and somewhat longer/thicker lashes.


As far as less fall out is concerned, I do agree with that. I noticed that I didn't really have any lashes coming out as I removed my eye makeup and when it did, it would be 1 or 2 lashes each week compared to every other day before using the serum. Now for the length & thickness, I'm not sure about it at the moment.  I've been using it for almost 4 weeks every night except for maybe 2 nights that I forgot.   I'll let you guys decide and tell me if you notice any growth/thickenss with my lashes. You can click on the pictures to make it bigger.


To my naked eye, I don't notice much change. What do you guys think?

12 comments:

  1. Your lashes seem a little bit longer actually. How long are you supposed to use it before seeing results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well on L'oreals website, it says 4 weeks to see results. I'll probably keep using it to help keep them from falling off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they're getting thicker and darker to me babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh, I wanted to try that product im so going to buy it now. i agree i see your lashes getting a little bit longer and thicker :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it does look like they're a little longer and thicker! i want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun... I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a blog award becuase I love your blog soooo much. Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look longer and a tiny bit thicker! :D Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell that they're a bit longer and thicker now! WOW. I wanna try it!!!

    Btw, I have a sweet award for you hun. Have a fab week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think you definitely have more lashes so that part works for sure. and i do think they are a bit longer as well--check out your lower lashes! i'm now interested in this product! i have barely there lashes so i think this will work for me. thanks!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for responding ladies! Now that you all mentioned that you notice a difference, I see it now! lol, I guess I just needed someone else's opinions other than mines. It doesn't hurt to try the product out if you're really curious.

    @ Cheryl: Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even notice that at all! I think I got a lil blind from trying to take a descent picture with the flashes & all lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow it actually works....well as what i can see from the picture it makes your lashes longer but for thickness that im not very sure about but thanks for sharingg...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweetie I definitely DO see a difference they look fuller and longer! I bought the mascara/slash serum thanks for reminding me to keep using it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...