Monday, May 17, 2010

FOTN: WET LUST

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you the look I wore on Friday night out with my friends.  I was too lazy to mess with fake lashes but I hate how my eyes look soooo small without them! 

I used the Wet' N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust, hence the name of the FOTN lol...
I must say that this palette is quite impressive. I saw a few reviews saying that it was hella pigmented and that it blends & glides on easily which made me go out and buy it. I got both the Lust & Vanity palettes and I don't regret purchasing it. Maybe I'll do a review with some swatches soon but I'm sure you've already seen some reviews for them.

I also want to thank all of you lovelies that have followed/subscribe to my blog. I love reading all your blogs as well as your sweet comments you leave me. Hopefully I'll reach 100 followers soon. I plan to pick up some things at IMATS for a giveaway whenever I reach 100.

Here's the look. Hope you all like it and have a great week!

Products used:
Face:
 L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC40
Revlon  Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer
Ulta Afterglow blush
N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny
Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Painterly PP
Shade 1 (lid)
Shade 2 (crease)
Shade 3 (outer corner)
Shade 4 (inner corner/lower lash line)
Shade 5 (outer 3rd of lower lash line)
MAC Brule (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Fascinating eye kohl (water line)
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara Blackest Black
Lips:
MAC Viva Glam V

16 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for following my blog & I really like yours too. All of you FOTD looks are so pretty. I am following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I did a similar look once...but your's is prettier. muwahahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, you are too sweet=)

    @ Stacy, I want to see how you did yours, it's all practice and the right tools girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did an excellent job! It looks hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hun =)
    i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so feel free to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh your eyes look beautiful!
    i am a new follower of your blog! feel free to check out my blog and follow too. :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this palette and the quality of the shadows...I bought MAC sketch just before and regret it after I found this =( ..ended up getting all the palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...Clean make-up!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your eyes are gorgeous! And the make-up is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can never get enough of the sweet comments you lovelies leave me. Glad you guys like it=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this palette! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Nymphette: thanks girl, so do I! I got all 3 except for greed, wet'n'wild sure surprised me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! very neatly done! love the colour combo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, stunning look, really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...