Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FOTD: My usual look minus the pink lips

Happy Hump Day folks! I just wanted to share a look that I wore last Sunday to my friends daughter's 1st birthday party. I got to grub on hella good a$$ Filipino food =)


Products used:
Face:
Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Beige
Cargo Onebase concealer in shade 3(under eyes)
MAC PRO Invisible Set Powder
La Femme Blush in Mocha
N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny(lightly contoured)
Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Painterly PP
MAC Brule e/s(Lid)
MAC Wedge e/s(crease)
Brown e/s from the 88 palette (outer corner & 1/3rd in crease)
NYX Black e/s(lightly blended in outer corner)
MAC Ricepaper  e/s(highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Light Brown pencil
Bare Escentuals Auburn Brow powder
Lips:
MAC Prep & Prime Lips
Wet 'N' Wild Mega Last Matte l/s in 901B 
mixed with
Revlon Colorburst l/s in Soft Nude

12 comments:

  1. I love your FOTD!And your lashes look gorgeous!Yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Irene, Thanks for showing some love! I WISH they were my lashes. They're just falsies unfortunately=/ I totally forgot to list them. The lashes are by some brand called Creme and it's the #15 lashes. I got them from an accessory store called Amuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...look at you! you look soo pretty and glowing. I love how you do your eye makeup. And wow, that black track fluid line looks really black. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and thanks for stopping by. Maybe I'll see you at Imats this june :) shoots i better start saving up lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Becky! I love how you do yours too girl! and yes, you'll probably see me at imats=) I can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very pretty look! i might recreate soon... i really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eye look is impeccable. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love your eye makeup and your hair colour! You need to do a tutorial on this!

    I have so much problem trying to get colours to show on my asian eyelids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how soft this look is! Great job girlie! Wish I could go to the IMATS this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ bowsnhearts: Thanks, I've been thinking about dying it darker but I always get a lot of compliments about my hair color, maybe I'll stick to it for a lil while longer. I'll try to do a tut soon, sometime i forget to take step by step pictures.

    @ Camilla: That would be nice if you were able to go but you've got something more important, YOUR WEDDING! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look darlin! Btw, I love your pink lips. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting my blog!!! I am now a new follower :)

    Youre so beautiful! The makeup you did here is flawless. I love the blending :)

    Im from the bay too, I love going to San Jo for Boiling Crab lol

    Looking forward to your next posts!!!

    jetleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...