Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day Look 2: Classic Red

Here's my 2nd option for Valentine's Day. I know red lips and neutral eyes are usually a go to classic look for a lot of ladies, especially for V-day. As for me, I'm not used wearing vibrant colors on my pout, even more so red. That's why I chose to go with Revlon's Colorburst lip butter in Candy Apple since it's a bit more wearable then your standard red lipstick. You can also go with a red gloss if you prefer. I just think it makes me look more youthful then if it was a matte/satin texture IMO.



For the eyes, I wanted to define it just a bit so I kept it subtle. I used all the matte shades in the Wet 'N' Wild Palette and added UD Bootycall to the inner corner. Lashes are a must for me with red lips! Break down to below.


Products used: 
Face 
Revlon Photo Ready foundation (008 Golden Beige)
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing concealer (medium)
MUFE HD Powder
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
MAC RedHead MSF (lightly dusted on cheeks)
Eyes 
UDPP Eden 
Wet 'N' Wild Vanity Palette (all matte shades)
UD Bootycall (inner corner)
MAC Fascinating eye kohl (waterline)
Essence Midnight in Paris gel liner (top lash line)
L'oreal False Fiber Mascara (top & bottom lashes)
Ardell Lashes #118
Brows 
MUFE Brow corrector #3 
MAC NW25 studio finish concealer to clean up the line under my brows 
Lips 
Revlon Candy Apple Colorburst Lip Butter

I have a few more looks coming. If there are any specific colors you'd like me to do, let me know in the comments below. Hope you guys have a great week! I know I will cause my birthday is in a few days! Woo Hoo! =P

12 comments:

  1. Love the eye make-up!

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is really pretty! I think I wanna go red on Valentines Day! :D

    monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty hun xoxo
    wish i can pull off red lipstick :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You can pull it off, just gotta find what suits you =)

      Delete
  4. so gorgeous!!! i love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I don't think I'll look good in red though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would. It's all about finding the right shade of red. Thats how I still feel!

      Delete
  6. stunning makeup darling!! you have the perfect plump lippies :)) I'm jealllooooooooo ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very subtle and PERFECT for Valentine's Day. Please come check out my blog and hopefully you will subscribe to me as I have done the same! Thank you!

    Love, Lee
    http://xionglee03.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your sweet comments/feedback but please don't leave links in the comments. I'll do my best to get back to you too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...